1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How did you grow your mailling list of subscribers for clickbank Money ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by master_mian, Sep 24, 2013.

Well,
    Maybe this topic use to be posted here in past. But I want a fresh debate on this. (Hope you do as well :))
    OK. How the hell exactly you (Successful marketers) grow your list from scratch.
    Making first 1000-1500 quality subscribers is the most painful thing in this process as I get this.
    Myself working on this for a long time but I don't have more than 400 subs until now.
    I want Gurus (hopefully reading) to come in this thread and state your version in a couple of lines by cutting down the BS
    Using solo ads may work to some extent, But almost same people with same lists are offering hefty clicks (Which obviously can't work for starters)

I m done for now, Lets see what you people get on this.

Cheers

master_mian, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  2. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I made my first 2,030 subscribers by buying splash pages and using autoresponders! When ever you promote most programs they claim to have a sixty-day cookie right? That is great unless you are an affiliate marketer!!! Most or all of us use some kind of anti-virus program right? Well.. my Norton-360 clears my temp folder, cookies, and more every night (actually everytime I close the I.E.) but think of how many sales you are really missing out on! Did you know that most peoples I.P. changes daily? So once that potiential customer leaves that page they are gone for GOOD, No matter if they went to the sales page, realized that thier purse was in the living room. If they close that page and come back Friday morning payday and buy you get No-Sale!!

USE Autoresponders and Splash Pages to give free info, discounts, and items in exchange for their info! Then use the autoresponders to do all of the work for you by following up for 1 day, 2 days after or every other day until you get the sale!! You can even have it send out a new letter 365 days per year!! Automatic Email Catcher!!! BINGO!!

Convert RSS to PHP, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  3. Pete P.

Pete P. Peon

Best Answers:
    I’m not an Internet Guru.
    I’m not an expert in Marketing.
    And I don't claim myself to be one.
    I just started building my list 2 months ago.

This is the FREE website that I use to build my list from scratch.
    From Zero to 550 subscribers in 3 weeks.
    All I did was set up ad campaign and get clicks to the site.

Hope this help speed up your list building.
    Have a nice day.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
    Pete P., Nov 1, 2013 IP
  4. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They're giving you their email. What are you giving them for their email?

As Convert said, discounts/coupons and freebies, the same as people do on the street when they ask you to complete a survey.

Social network. Get people talking for you about what you give, the value you provide, and why they should join.

Traditione, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  5. WeepingLizard

WeepingLizard Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is one thing I really wish I had done or paid more attention to, list building is something that I just neglected as I couldnt see past the simple sale and CB weekly payment. A nice list can help you retire.....

WeepingLizard, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  6. cborrx

cborrx Member

Best Answers:
    I have read that funnel clicks convert better an cost less than solo ad clicks. I am testing that right now so it is to early to tell. Hope I get positive results to share with everybody so that we can all benefit.

cborrx, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  7. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many ways of sending traffic to a lead capture page, as well as techniques for generating subscribers from your own site. they can not all be put into one post. If you ask any "Guru" they will all tell you they use multiple sources of traffic from blog posting/commenting, youtube, doc sharing sites, facebook groups, twitter, etc. etc.

You need to have a good reason for someone to become a subscriber and sometimes you need more than some half baked free report

al

agmccall, Jul 28, 2014 IP