1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how did you all start making money online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mcknight321, Oct 2, 2007.

1. gemini5011

gemini5011 Peon

Best Answers:
    I made my first money on eBay
    and $100 then $1000...

gemini5011, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  2. itzCarlin

itzCarlin Active Member

Best Answers:
    it first started 2-3 years ago before hurricane katrina

i would buy maple story (mmorpg) mesos (currency) from one site and resale it on ebay for a higher price. kinda like drop shipping except a little more work

i did that and for a 12 year old, i made $4000 in 3 months
    then hurricane katrina came and pawned my house so i didnt have time or a computer o_o to sell

i went to live with my ocusins and continued there making around 400-600 sending to my parents to fix our house (more like rebuild one from scratch x_x)

then it got kinda slow from there

then september 1st, i opened a forums for a school help site that helps kids from school with AP homework help

made $12 in 1 month with around 800 posts.

last week i bought www.quickadder.com which is a myspace friend adder from a friend, i then had it redesigned and had the design on, and thats making about $100 a month

then monday, i started my proxy network, i am at 3 and thats been making $5 a day! o_o !

currently age 16

itzCarlin, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  3. skumfidusen

skumfidusen Peon

Best Answers:
    It is some nice ideas i get from this thread:)

skumfidusen, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  4. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mate, you rock!

Blitz, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  5. adsoncraigs

adsoncraigs Banned

Best Answers:
    think outside of the box and you will make money. it's really that simple

adsoncraigs, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  6. killer2021

killer2021 Peon

Best Answers:
    I made my first 1k playing a game called lineage. It is basically an mmorpg and I found out that I could make about 10$/hour farming gold. I found out that I could make money from this when I went to sell 100million gold on ebay and auction ended up closing at a little over 1,000$!! That was a lot of money for a kid who was 12 years old at the time! lol. I later went on to make almost 10,000$ USD in 12 months. However, soon after the Chinese found that they could use slave labor to farm gold and shorly after gold prices plummeted to nearly 1$/hour for me. I gave up after that and now I spend more time developing mmorpg websites.

killer2021, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  7. mbshinde78

mbshinde78 Peon

Best Answers:
    I started with selling my product DiskAnalyzer Pro from iconico.com. Now I own and run craveworldwide.com where I promote my own and other products.

You can either sell other people products or start working as a freelancer if you know programming and web designing.

mbshinde78, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  8. mcknight321

mcknight321 Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for all your comments

mcknight321, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  9. mogsub

mogsub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I started selling CDs with content at ebay and then selling websites at ebay and other forums like DP

mogsub, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  10. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    I started out selling a couple of frozen chickens to local web communities...it grew to 20 frozen chickens a week. I got a bigger freezer to cope with the extra load. All of sudden, the success came and was selling 20 frozen chickens a day. This continued for a month. Sales increased again and had to get another freezer alongside the bigger freezer. Now started offering a frozen chicken discount for bulk orders. I was fast becoming "Frozen Chicken Man" or well known as the FCM. Sales increased again to 800 FC's a day. Large corporations were making takeover bids because they could see major profits were to come in the frozen chicken selling industry. I decided to hold off. Thinking about the even bigger profits. I forgot about the capacity of the two overloaded freezers and ordered 30,000 frozen chickens....they all thawed out and completely ruined the business.....hmmmm

Cheap SEO Services, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  11. maverick123

maverick123 Peon

Best Answers:
    i am making money online by updating blogs, selling domain names, parking income from domains(very small), reading this forum regularly and implementing skills learned here :)

maverick123, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  12. Pauline

Pauline Peon

Best Answers:
    Through affiliate programs, the highest conversions were in the pharma niche.:D

Pauline, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  13. Benny Valdes

Benny Valdes Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ughhhh. It's been a very hard up hill battle for me. I've tried so many things. Just can't a way to make any money at all through affiliate marketing. I truly believe you can make money do ing as well. Just haven't figured out a way to make not even one simple sale. I'm searching and researching around and found this blog and it's helped some. There are things I haven't yet tried so I will. The only thing I haven't really tried out the the fullest yet is paid advertisements. Is that a good route to go when you are starting out?

Benny Valdes, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  14. Alex Lawford

Alex Lawford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I started making money by providing my Graphic Design Services to people. I started a Facebook Page and slowly built up my likes. There's now about 7k likes. I made my fist £100 this way! :)

Alex Lawford, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  15. Benny Valdes

Benny Valdes Active Member

Best Answers:
    I did plenty of research first. And dabbling with things here and there. Once I found something I knew I could focus on and knew I had a passion for then I double down on it and built my website or book around that passion and growing it to later monetize it and start making an income. Now, i'm not making a killing yet but I broke the ice between o and $ signs. lol It took time but I finally found an area where I could display or sell my talent for a profit.

Benny Valdes, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  16. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing through Clickbank.

Leilani Sniffen, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  17. TheAnimatorGuy

TheAnimatorGuy Member

Best Answers:
    I made my first money online in Diablo III computer game. Sold virtual armor for $3. Then several virtual weapons for $10+ and after several months of doing this I realized: "If people are willing to buy virtual stuff for real money, then internet is the key." ^^

TheAnimatorGuy, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  18. Maria J Dreher

Maria J Dreher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello I want to give you good news to binary options software! I use " Mike’s AutoTrader " software and get best signal and earn money very easy without much more experience!you will use that and start to earn money very easy! cheek this (tr.im/AutoTrader) you are most wellcome on Forex trading platform.

Maria J Dreher, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  19. footyT

footyT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I started by uploaded cat videos to YouTube, true story :D still, some of my pointless vidz got over 100,000 views :):)

footyT, Aug 22, 2015 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.
  20. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First money on internet - bux.to it was horrible :)

Focl, Aug 27, 2015 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.