1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Could I Go About this:

Discussion in 'Programming' started by log0008, Mar 25, 2013.

Hey guys,

I have an idea, of a big feature to add to my website, but i dont know how to code it at all, and was wonder who i could hire to do so and how much it would cost (If Possible)

Anyway, i run a website - http://outofcontrolvideos.com and would like to add a search engine to it, which only searches for videos, from sites like YouTube, LiveLeak, Break and so on. My idea is that when a person searches for a video, only videos come up AND they are embedded within the Search results so a person/s can view the video right within the Search results, making like easy for them.

How could i go about getting someone do make a script for this?
    Thanks!!

Solved! View solution.
    log0008, Mar 25, 2013 IP
    You could do with creating an advert on elance, requesting a seasoned developer take up the project, you can easily outline everything you need and get multiple quotes for what you want.

Carlx, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  3. log0008

log0008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What price range would i expect?

log0008, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  4. Carlx

Carlx Active Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on the amount of work you actually need doing and what developer is available for the work. It's a question with many variables, that only an interested developer could accurately quote for.

Carlx, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  5. matessim

matessim Active Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends what you want specifically, but from the general description of the project i'd expect to pay at least low $xxx.

matessim, Mar 30, 2013 IP