1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How committed are you about Bloggin Daily?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Snoopy240, Jun 28, 2013.

Are you very serious about making your blog successful???

I'm talking about 1k to 3k visitors a day....

...that type of successful blog...

There are a lot of things you can do to get that much traffic to your blog. It will take time but with the right process you can make it happen in less than a year and in some cases in just couple of months.

Just imagine how much money you will be able to earn if you were getting about 2k visits a day to your main blog.

Now...

....let me ask you How COMMITTED are YOU to make this happen??

Snoopy240, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  2. infernal199

infernal199 Member

Best Answers:
    to get that much visitors you will need about 2years of relentless efforts IF you want to do it FREE!
    but IF you use paid options (Advertising) then you can get it within 2months!

So??

infernal199, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  3. knagi

knagi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Getting traffic is one of the biggest headache for online survival. In my case I am getting decent traffic on one of my niche and but I don't know how to convert that traffic.

knagi, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  4. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it will take you 2 years to get that many visitors. I have seen people achieve that in just 6 months and with free marketing strategies.

I actually know someone that got his blog to about 1k+ visitors a day ALL by blogging and content marketing in just 3 months. This guy was living in a Green Van!! Him and his wife were homeless for a long time. He didn't have much money to invest in his blog and a shitty $150 ebay laptop.This happened in 2009 - 2010.

Now he is the owner of the most motivational company online.

So I do not think it will take you that long if you TAKE MASSIVE ACTION and do it right. I also know many other guys that have accomplished the same thing by blogging online in less than a year.

I know these guys, I have pictures with them, I have talked to them and I have seen them do it with free marketing strategies - this is why I don't think it takes that long to get up to 1k visitors a day to your blog. I am doing the same things these guys did and my traffic is increasing every month!(about 100 visitors a day)

I just got started taking massive action because I got inspired by these people and this is why I wrote this thread. If you know it can be done because others have done it and in worst scenarios than you right now - why would you think it will take that long? Unless you are doubting your ability to make it happen.

All it really takes is the burning desire to make it happen!

Wanna know what I do daily?

I record videos for my youtube channel, I record audios for my audio blog, I write optimized blog posts for the search engines, I write short articles for Article Directories and my Web 2.0 mini sites, and then I create a mini PDF file using Microsoft Word and share it in file-sharing sites. Oh! and I also come this Forum and share a lot of valuable information! ;)

That's a regular day for me and I can get that done in a matter of 3 - 4 hours - sometimes in less time depending on how much I do.

We are running a REAL BUSINESS here right?

If you do not take your online business seriously - then you will have a hard time accomplishing the goals you have for it.

Think about this...

If you treat your online business like a Hobby then you will get paid like a hobby!!

If you want to earn, let's say $5k a month online, then you need to ACT like a $5k earner online - and not doing much daily to increase your site's traffic is not something that a $5k earner will do.

We can't really tell an average time of how long it will take for a blog to start getting couple thousand of visitors daily because we do not know how much action one takes.

It can take up to 2 years for some people and 6 months for others - it all really depends on how bad you want to make it happen. I mean others have done it very fast already, so it is possible.

Your results are on your hands and not on the information you learn. You only need to learn a little bit and take as much action as you can ever take in your entire life. I mean, once you have a lot of visitors coming to your site - do you think you will still work your butt off? Of course not!

The hard work is only at the beginning!

Anyways... I am talking too much! lol

Hope this helps all of the bloggers here that are struggling!

Snoopy240, Jun 29, 2013 IP
    ricky709 likes this.
  5. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
    Getting traffic is a headache when you don't know how to get it. The traffic is already there - all you need to do is learn how to go and grab your share. There are 2 billion internet users every day. How much traffic do you want for your site? lol

That is enough traffic for every single blogger here to earn good money online!

Getting traffic is easy but it is a lot of work and that is why it can become a headache to many people. You just gotta do the right things daily - and I really mean it when I say DAILY!

Just do what I do and you can increase your traffic BUT you have to be willing to do the work and do it DAILY! If you do not do it this way then you cannot complain because you are not willing to the necessary work so you have no right to complain. You know what I mean?

You should focus on your traffic before you worry too much on your conversions. There is no point on spending time and energy on conversions when you are not getting enough traffic to test your blog's design for better conversion.

If you are not getting at least 1k of unique visitors every day to your blog then there is no point on working so much on conversions.

Hope this can help you man!

:cool:

Snoopy240, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  6. spujap

spujap Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to go cheap(few expenses) then takes time but never impossible...By using perfect SEO strategies n great content you can reach that figure....One key aspect every one forgets is there would be some relevant KWs on your topic having 10-20 searches per day with out much competition..Imagine ranking #1 for 10 such keywords => 100 ppl see ur blog....in SE n most of them would visit if you have something for them.

I had started a new blog 3 months ago n tried to do SEO in laziest possible manner with minimal costs but now getting around 300 UVs/month (has been increasing like 50% more visits every month) and users spend 4-5 mins. reading reviews n products that I have posted.. And there was 2 sales in ClickBank which yielded me $60 (not bad as I recovered what I paid to quality content writer). Now this motivates me as I am planning to get #1 slot for KWs that I am ranking with in top 20 SERP. For that I've to build some good links and add some more content.

All that I did was hired a quality content writer(native English speaker) who understands SEO & keywords and built links slowly from authority sites such as Social Bookmarking, Authoritative Web 2.0 n article sites + document sharing sites. Even all of my links r not indexed as of now.(dripped)

Also had few good links without targeted KWs as anchor text so that link building would seem normal.

Things That Didn't/Won't Work -
    (Was just curious to try since it was my own website and not client's)
    Dofollow blog comments in bulk...
    Buying cheap links from everywhere(Scrapebox XRummer & those non relevant comment packages)
    1000-10000 instant link packages for 10$ - Would never try this.

Still to do -
    For existing articles that rank good to achieve #1
    Top article directory submission (some unique n few spanned articles)
    Relevant links (relevant to my niche) from high PR page/home page
    Video marketing
    Find some relevant forum n try to get back links by signature (where ever allowed)
    Disavow UN-relevant do-follow links that I had built out of curiosity

This may take time but worth the effort or money spent. Other things I would try later are link wheels, improve social signals and buying old domains(in same niche) n maintaining them for back linking to my site.

Apart from this on page SEO + following Google guidelines about design is very important Yoast SEO is great plugin for wordpress.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
    spujap, Jul 1, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  7. Snoopy240

Best Answers:

Well said man!!

You are ON POINT with this!! :cool:

Guys! this is exactly how to get ressults and you notice that its almost the same things I talk about!

Because this works!

Thanks for sharing such valuable information man!

You know what's up with SEO and Blogging! LOL

Snoopy240, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  8. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The biggest thing that you can do is to get out there and get started! Invest the time to learn and then take that same time and act! You may fail for a few years but you can definitely be able to get something going if you are willing to continue to learn more about the platforms, monetization streams, and the marketing strategies that become available. That's the secret.

Mike Carroll, Aug 15, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  9. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    You're right. The start-up time takes awhile, but once you get the hang of it, you can make quite a bit of money. You just need the right tools.

Alyssa Lochmore, Aug 15, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  10. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I started my blog 4 days ago on MarketingGuard.com, and I have been posting content to it every day, And I'm hoping to continue doing so for a long time.

Helge Sverre, Aug 19, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  11. Articles Arthors

Articles Arthors Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used to blog every single day until I added a couple of other blogs to my group. Then it became every other day until I started some affiliate sites and then the blogs started to suffer. I learned a lesson from that, don't try the shotgun effect. Stick with what you can handle and don't try to overdo it.

Articles Arthors, Aug 25, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  12. ItsAdam

ItsAdam Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with you! If you want it, you gotta own it!

ItsAdam, Aug 25, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  13. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm definitely committed to it and I am already doing this. I promote my blog everyday and do at least one blog post per day. It's easy to reach success when you FOCUS and keep at it. Anyone can do it if they stay determined to succeed.

ninjamtlt1, Aug 31, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  14. Bottom_Up_Blogger

Bottom_Up_Blogger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Committed enough to give up traditional work. ;)

Bottom_Up_Blogger, Sep 11, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  15. Alicia Tang

Alicia Tang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    so a successful blog is defined by traffic? depends what the blog is about and if you can reach an interested crowd.

Alicia Tang, Sep 30, 2013 IP
    tzemp, ay223 and Snoopy240 like this.
  16. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not native English so I can not write a nice articles, alternatively,
    If you are short on time or writing isn’t your forte, you could try using PLR articles for your blog posts. This is pre-written content, usually articles (or ebooks, videos....almost anything) that you can buy (and get for free) and can use as your own. Usually you’ll pay a small fee for a license to a bunch of PLR articles that you can use however you like.
    To find PLR articles and content, search Google for your topic followed by the words ‘private label rights’ or ‘plr’.
    E.g. ‘raw food diets private label rights articles’ or ‘raw food diets plr’.
    There is plenty of plr out there on almost any subject you can imagine. However, since this is pre-written content that anyone can buy the rights to, I would suggest re-writing 25-30% of each article to try and make it unique and to avoid duplicate content.

ktp2012, Oct 2, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  17. cam_ault

cam_ault Member

Best Answers:
    If you're not willing to commit the time and effort it won't be worth it. If that's not a problem then you'll be fine

cam_ault, Oct 2, 2013 IP
    Samsom, tzemp and Snoopy240 like this.
  18. bestwriter

bestwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am posting 2 articles daily on my blog.

bestwriter, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  19. tzemp

tzemp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its very rare that I'll have the time to be able to blog daily, but I believe that it would be extremely beneficial to your blog. I would also suggest that if you don't have the time that it would be easy to hire writing the blogs out to other people.

tzemp, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  20. ay223

ay223 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess it it can be a traffic ae? blog..what a wonderful world...lol

ay223, Oct 17, 2013 IP