1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how come warez site like warez-bb exist??

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by LOD, Sep 13, 2009.

1. tomazy

tomazy Peon

Best Answers:
    but why is this happening when all the facts are hovering above us in uppercase letters!!

tomazy, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The point is that, unless you can survive totally on your own resources, civilization IS working - for you. Without it you wouldn't be part of the discussion, you'd be part of the ground. That's what all the "civilization isn't working" people are missing - you couldn't survive a month without the civilization that's "not working".

Rukbat, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  3. tomazy

tomazy Peon

Best Answers:
    Well maybe You are one of those people who just doesn't care about anybody else. I can understand that from your perspective this shitty society works for me because i have a job and i am not cold and i have food and i have to be so fu_king happy because of it. Oh but guess what. i have eyes and ears and a little bit of brain thats not dried out from watching too much television and i can see that bad things happen around us every day more and more. And that actually bothers me. I must be weird or something. I notice thousands of grey, sad people going to work and after work they are concerned if they will have enough money to buy food. Is this a pattern we should follow? Yeah, with IQ of 35 or a corrupted government. We are so proud to be human. The most intelligent species and yet we've got all this problems... Those problems are there with a reason man!! Just so somebody can say, "we are working on it and we will do this and we will do that. we should build more government agencies, we should get more of your money and build more tanks, start wars kill more people around the world"...When will it be enough!? NEVER!! Its a perfect circle. How come you don't see that... I'm amazed with people like you. Do you REALLY think that with ALL the technology we have, there is no other way to exist on this great planet? That there is no way to build REAL civilization?

tomazy, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  4. nmtane

nmtane Peon

Best Answers:
    My dear friend,
    This site exists preciselly for this reason: If this site wouldnt existed pricks like you couldnt concern why are they still existing... Easy answer... You re part of the "How come" team. I would love to have you in front of me to explain you with a scalpel why thise sites still exist...Take north and walk until you see all white arround you
    . Have a gun with you and shot yourself. Stop wasting Oxygen... L@mer.

nmtane, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  5. drunkglitch

drunkglitch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The owner lives in a good country that he can't be extradited to America from.

drunkglitch, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  6. carpentrylai

carpentrylai Member

Best Answers:
    It is not legal according to recent arrests.

carpentrylai, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  7. jamesbala

jamesbala Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have 2996902 registered users

btw they crossed 2 million a year back

jamesbala, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  8. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Legal depends on jurisdiction. There are countries with no intellectual property laws, and in those countries, stealing intellectual property is not illegal. You can't be arrested for doing something that's illegal in a different country.

Rukbat, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  9. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Perfect 10 Magazine sued Google for indexing and linking to sites that stole their images, court after court has sided with Google.

soniqhost.com, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  10. Pitu

Pitu Active Member

Best Answers:

yes right u r .
    usa cant arrest any one from any country .

Pitu, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  11. nxgs

nxgs Member

Best Answers:
    Any country has its price and the United States has enough vicious and greedy rich people and corporations that will pay it. Best example, New Zealand and how they became USA's bitch with the dotcom case. Another example is how the USA keeps influencing other countries to "shape" their copyright laws, while apparently not noticing they are being foolishly controlled by a foreign nation. Small steps... who knows what's next under the american corporations agenda.

nxgs, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  12. ericore

ericore Peon

Best Answers:
    To those who say, It's illegal, but the government doesn't do anything about it. You idiots. If the government does nothing then its legal. Now that we are talking about China, I will tell exactly why this site won't be shut down. The Chinese are Borg, they invent little and steal from everyone. To take down Warez-BBwould go against everything they know and believe in. And besides, they like raising their middle to the US, and they like having the US paying interest. All the while those mother f****** are stealing my country, who's justice system says "the individual comes first", wrong, "country first, individual second" we don't make laws for you, you obey our laws or be gone, mother f******. Warez-BB is the only love they give (to pirates); but I am not fooled by their intentions. Do you know why they steal? Because their island is so small, they can get away with it, they need to (what happens when China runs out of natural resources huh?) War, unless they steal the required tech. China are pirates. China is outer most powerful. Warez-BB isn't going anywhere.

In the know,

ericore, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  13. reed265

reed265 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    sorry for this, I don't want to be offensive. It's just... why do we discuss whether its legal or not? And for the OP, what's your purpose for creating this thread?
    For me, who cares, I have my own business to do rather than discussing things endlessly like this one. let's "mind our own business".

reed265, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  14. FALLWEW

FALLWEW Peon

Best Answers:
    Amazing comment, you definitely know what you are talking about, seems like you know China quite well, don't you?

How about you use proper English?

FALLWEW, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  15. 24x7h

24x7h Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What would be left of the internet if all sites simular to the ones of warez-bb would be removed?
    I don't think there would be much left.

These days many people and companies try to take down sites like theirs, but if 1 is down, 10 more pop-up the next day. It can't be stopped, that's just reality. There are still enough countries around who don't give anything about copyright rules.

I don't support these sites, this is just my opinion :)

24x7h, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  16. stelthius

stelthius Member

Best Answers:
    this happens for the same reason everything else does. it's a knock on effect, take one out ten more show up. it's called a very large community that has been around for longer than most of us have been around they wont just bow down and pack up and leave.

stelthius, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  17. against the cause

against the cause Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just wait until these sites get sued, megaupload.com is a perfect example a few years ago. Warez-bb.org, warezltd.net and other 'international branded' warez boards will be coming down as well. Its only a !after of time. What goes up, must come down, especially if it doesn't cater to everyone equally.

Have a good evening :rolleyes:

against the cause, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  18. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure that warez-bb is in hit list of many copyright owners.. Take examples from Megaupload , Axxo and the most recent victim YIFI.

abdmjz, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  19. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, @adbmjz is it YIFI or YIFY?
    I'd love to know who is running it!

sarahk, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  20. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    @sarahk you got it right.. actually i was pronouncing it as YIFY but somehow missed it while typing.. My bad

abdmjz, Nov 5, 2015 IP