1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can you submit your site to naver or daum?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by rolough, Oct 18, 2010.

Hi,

I teach English in South Korea and my students have been talking about naver.com and daum.net, which are the two big search engines over here. I don't know Korean, and Google translate doesn't work well. Has anyone submitted to these sites? I may or my nat have submitted to naver, because it was in Korean and I just clicked a whole bunch of buttons lol.

Thanks in advance!

rolough, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  2. kyle.choi

kyle.choi Peon

Best Answers:
    http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2070244/Search-Marketing-Guide-to-Naver-Koreas-Most-Popular-Search-Enginehttp://www.multilingual-search.com/korean-search-engine-naver-will-expand-internationally/17/08/2011/You can read news from above.Please feel free to contact me at kyle.choi@nhn.com regarding of advertising in Naver.Thank you.

kyle.choi, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  3. ralf45

ralf45 Peon

Best Answers:
    i heard about these search engine first time so i want to say thanks kyle.choi for his information.

ralf45, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  4. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I did hear that Google translation was not working well but after reading your post it seems that all what was being said is sad but true.

unknownpray, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  5. makobex

makobex Active Member

Best Answers:
    i was looking too for a solution but nothing found until now.......if a,y one can provide a tip to how submit a website to naver.com

makobex, Jan 4, 2012 IP