1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can you make money with exchanging links or getting traffics?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by justAname, Jan 13, 2010.

its kinda confused me,how can you earn money from exchanging links or getting traffics from other sites?

is it important to exchange link from the others?

justAname, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  2. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Site revenue comes from Advertisement or Affiliate marketing and main thing is traffic if you do link exchange you will get quality traffic from search engine and your ad click or affiliate product sale will increase by this you can make money or if you make more popular your website you can also do link sell

sousen, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  3. library

library Peon

Best Answers:
    Good sites with lots of traffic (and maybe a good page rank) are unlikely to want to trade links with a low-traffic web site unless it provides some unique and valuable service. If you are talking about trading links with other low-traffic web sites, there's really not a lot for you to gain.

Link exchanges are generally a waste of time and I believe could affect SEO negatively.

Oops, just noticed your signature. :-P

library, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  4. justAname

justAname Guest

Best Answers:
    how can you say that exchanging links are generally a waste?
    how can you get traffic if you don't have any link exchange?

what is getting traffic from other sites anyway?

5. library

library Peon

Best Answers:
    Good websites get traffic by having good content and being indexed on a popular search engine. Having high PR websites link to your website can improve your own website's page rank, but if the linking originates from link exchange websites or websites with unrelated content, the linking can have a neutral or negative effect.

library, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  6. cheska

cheska Peon

Best Answers:
    NICHE LINK BUILDING mate:) Then pay your same niche's site. There you'll see results and get returns on that investment :)

cheska, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  7. justAname

justAname Guest

Best Answers:
    what is ciche's site all about?

8. stuuntn

stuuntn Member

Best Answers:
    niche, from what i understand, basically means category.. but more than that. example: is your site gaming, weight loss, etc. who will be at your site? old people, young, etc. but yah.. you exchange links, in return you'll probably get more traffic to your website.. if you have more traffic going to your website you have a higher chance that someone visiting your website will actually click your affiliate link, buy something etc.. in return.. higher traffic=more chance to make sales=more money in your pockets :)

stuuntn, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  9. justAname

justAname Guest

Best Answers:
    well i kinda understand now, im in exchanging links business that's why im asking what is a niche.thanks for the answer.

justAname, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  10. stuuntn

stuuntn Member

Best Answers:
    ah yah mate :) i hope i was helpful. basically just exchange links with other websites that are similar. example:weight loss - weight loss, gaming to gaming, sports to sports, etc

stuuntn, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  11. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    someone suggests that exchanging links is not good, but submitting to 1000's of
    directories are better...they do not seem to have any exp on exchanging links
    but have lots of exper of getting banned.

dscurlock, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  12. stuuntn

stuuntn Member

Best Answers:
    im no expert but directories doesn't seem quite as useful, maybe im wrong. if you exchange links with a higher PR site that receives a lot of traffic and they've only exchanged links with 3 or 4 other people you'll get more out of it, no? im still learning myself.. but lets say the site you exchange links with only has 4 outbound links on their site. they're popular, have a higher pr than you, and your link is one of their 4 outbound links, wont you gain from it? more traffic and a boost to your PR

stuuntn, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  13. segzeey

segzeey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exchanging link gives you better SERP, then more traffic, then more money through advertising and selling product.

segzeey, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  14. shalimow

shalimow Peon

Best Answers:
    link exchange is a traditional activity before the sale and purchase links, both have an effect on traffic blogs will be very different but at the cost side. For sellers it is very mengguntungkan for selling links blog.

shalimow, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  15. justAname

justAname Guest

Best Answers:
    yeah i think your right,someone told me that if you submit you site in a directory without knowing the other sites pr,it will affect your site also,sample, if you submit your site in a directory with other sites and thier pr is 0 or n/a,it will really affect your sites pr also.

justAname, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  16. stuuntn

stuuntn Member

Best Answers:
    I've heard that also, lol. a lot of hearsay :p i've also heard that google and the other larger search engine try not to penalize you for links to your website found on other websites, they just penalize the ones found on your website. they think of it like this: you cant exactly control who posts your links or where they're posted on the internet as a whole, but you can only control those found on your website... does that even make sense? i hope so... anyway.. i could be wrong also hehe

stuuntn, Jan 15, 2010 IP