1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can we improve our total efficiency using CJ? Any tips on how to become a successful affiliate?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by StocksonWallStreet.net, May 1, 2013.

I'm interested in finding out how well my website's performance is so far using commission junction? The stats below are based upon our last month's overall performance through commission junction. Do we have strong EPC and conversion numbers? What would be our biggest need or thing to build on so we can generate even more revenue going forward.
    SEMrush

$2,341.75
    Commission

Sales

Leads

Clicks

$80.56
    EPC

11.59%
    Conversion

StocksonWallStreet.net, May 1, 2013 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may want to try an autoresponder that gives away Free items that eventually link back to you! I've had a greater conversion rate due to the fact that a picture is worth a thousand words but a video is worth a thousand pictures... so an autoresponder that emails prospects daily for at least 10 days and has links to your videos are worth much more.. Seriously you have 320 leads and 17 sales.. try one out and you won't be disappointed!

Convert RSS to PHP, Nov 5, 2013 IP