1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can we improve our rankings with new Google updates?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by broombroom, Mar 7, 2013.

1. razinrazi

razinrazi Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks.i wish i would get it quickly :)

razinrazi, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  2. rankseo

rankseo Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    OMG you can still build backlinks to your site of course !

*If you sat around all day commenting on relevant forums and leaving you url as a backlink in your signature, that is still good and acceptable seo to boost you in the serps .

*If you create web 2.0 properties with relevant content that point back to your site from a anchor text that is 100% white hat seo.

*If you do a guest post on a relevant blog or website you can link back to your site for more info for the reader. 100% white hat seo.

If you submit a article to a real article submission site and someone uses it on their site, you get a backlin to your site. white hat seo

*If you do a press release about your company it will have a link back to your site . That is also 100% white hat seo.

*If you are a active member on a form that allows a signature or url in your profile , guess what ? white hat seo my friend.

If you create youtube videos you can embed a link on your profile. All upto date seo

If you asked 10 of your friends or employees to do the same, that is still white hat acceptable seo .

This is a major factor of how sites become popular and move in the SERP.

Social signals count but this is the meat and potatos of ranking.

If it wasn't, why would google spend so much time and effort shutting down paid links ?
    thank about it....
    No guts, no glory

rankseo, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  3. Elvina123

Elvina123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just do the best quality of work. Always submit your data on high pr sites.

Elvina123, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  4. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am also agreed with concentration on quality work instead of other worries of updates..

afoley77, Mar 24, 2013 IP