1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can we develop 100 websites?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Andrew2015, Mar 5, 2015.

A friend and I are looking into creating 100 websites during 2015 and wanted to get some advice on content and categories. The sites will all be created from scratch using WIX – we do not want to purchase domains from other sellers. The sites revenues would be Adsense and affiliate marketing as we do not want to take the added time ( manual work) required to sell products on all the sites

There are two directions we are discussing:

1. 100 Separate Subject Websites

2. 10 Core Website categories with 10 sites of related material under each site

My 2 questions are:

1. How much Adsense revenue can we get from these sites monthly ( I understand we do not have much info to give to qualify that better – so we would like general averages here.

2. Which of the 2 above strategies would you use to develop these sites.

We do have a large database of contacts to send initial emails to but we understand that this will not form the basis of our traffic in the long run.

Andrew2015, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  2. VAKTA MONDAL

VAKTA MONDAL Banned

Best Answers:
    Huge target to reach. Need to be detailed oriented in order to get success. Make a solid plan for this.

VAKTA MONDAL, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  3. tastysites

tastysites Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The content needs of a network this size will be massive. It is not so simple as creating these sites (which will take time in and of itself) you will have to regularly feed these sites with high quality content to benefit from finding passive income. I would suggest starting with 10, discover what works, then decide if you want to expand. As for niches, health, wealth and romance are always high earners, you could start looking there. But I would also advise actually liking what you are promoting, as your sincerity will show through what you're outputting. Good luck!

tastysites, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  4. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why do you even post such question on the forum!?
    If you believe in this idea, then get started! I can't see how the forum has more answers than you and your friend!

Of-course, maybe you will run into problems and errors... But that's life! It's part of the development!
    If you tweak this idea, I'm sure it will be a great a asset!

angelica c, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  5. DinoJRG

DinoJRG Member

Best Answers:
    1. Probably a few pennies to zero. Websites do not just magically earn money when you make them. They have to be good, cared for, and regularly updated.
    It appears someone has mistakenly told you that the more sites you have the more money you earn. Focus on one or two sites and get them popular then branch out from there isn't of overworking yourself with no earnings.

DinoJRG, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  6. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I agree, to run it all, you need to outsource everything. Content part will be the most expensive. And it's not just that you need articles and written content. You need images, video and all the stuff. Start smaller, you will get overwhelmed (and bankrupt?!?) with 100 sites all at once.

syda, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  7. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Whoa.. that's a big target.. maybe you can outsource it to speed up and meet the deadline.

King-Servers, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  8. heruma

heruma Member

Best Answers:
    It looks like you have no idea at all about earning money from adsense. I agree with tastysites. Start small, find a way to feed your sites with quality contents, learn how to drive traffic to your sites.
    If you want to know how much adsense pay you, you should go to adwords, login and use their keyword planner to see how much business pay to advertise a certain keyword (keyword that related to your niche). You will only received a fraction of that. How much? I don't know. Goggle will never be tell you about it.

heruma, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  9. multiplecloud-zid

multiplecloud-zid Member

Best Answers:
    It's really depend on keyword targeted and how you promote your blog/website. Creating website is just the first process to start

multiplecloud-zid, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  10. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's best to focus your effort on designing a high-quality website that can bring you $$$ from adsense, then designing a bunch of micro-sites which may bring you little to no income. It is not the quantity. It is the quality. With 100 websites, I doubt that any of your websites will be of any decent quality.

ablaye, Mar 8, 2015 IP