1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can this happen on facebook, does not make sense ???

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by waynesplash, Dec 3, 2018.

I happened to look at my ex girlfriends timeline, and one her friend had posted a photo there, I was on my computer, and then days later I looked at my ex girlfriends timeline, on a friends computer, but this photo was not there, thus when I got home I looked on my computer, but this photo was there ??? Phoned my friend to check if the photo still was not there when they looked, still not there ??? THEN, I asked two other friends to look at my ex Facebook, and when they looked that photo a friend of my ex put up was not there, but its there when I look ???

Months before this my ex had me blocked, but deleted her old Facebook, started a new one, but this time she did not block me. Still wondering why you look at someones facebook on two different computers and from two different Facebooks, but there are different things on persons Facebook. Neither me or my friend are on my ex's facebook friends list, my ex is not following me or my friend.

Wayne

waynesplash, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's possible she chose the option "Friends except... (Don't show to some friends)" or the Custom option.

qwikad.com, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  3. waynesplash

waynesplash Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Not sure I am reading you right, but thank you for the reply.

I am not on her friends list. I did send her a friends request out, but nothing, I sent her a pm, but nothing. Just thought it odd, I can see this photo on her timeline, but its not there on a few of my friends computers.

Wayne

waynesplash, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  4. AnitaC

AnitaC Peon

Best Answers:
    Because you're probably "a friend of her friend" on Facebook, and your friend is not. :D

AnitaC, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  5. waynesplash

waynesplash Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

I am not a friend of my ex's friend who posted the photo on my ex's timeline. the friend of my ex's who posted the photo is a relatively new friend of hers, I don't know them at all.

Thank you for the reply, any other thoughts please ??? Reason is I still care for my ex so much, and thought somehow as I can see the photo and a few of my friends can, there might be some hopes for me ???

Wayne

waynesplash, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  6. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Agreed! She has chosen the option of "Friends except...

Shivani Shrivastav, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  7. waynesplash

waynesplash Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

And a big thank you. I cant see my name on my ex's friends list, on my computer or my friends ???

Wayne

waynesplash, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  8. waynesplash

waynesplash Peon

Best Answers:
    I do have one friend of mine on my ex's friends list, is that it ???

Wayne

waynesplash, Dec 6, 2018 IP