1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can load money into Payoneer card using any visa or Master card??

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by jibon, Jun 22, 2011.

I have a Payoneer Master Card. If anybody wants to pay me using their visa/master card who have no payoneer card, then how to do it? Can anybody suggest me?

jibon, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  2. Gabor

Gabor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hay,
    Its just that simple. Tell your payer to visit that page
    https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx
    and he will fill out the form, select the payment amount etc and Wola.

Its so simple.

Maybe it can help you.
    Don't forget to say thanks :)
    Regards

Gabor, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  3. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

In addition to private loads, which as Gabor mentioned above is a very simple process, your card can be loaded by receiving payments from your affiliate/partner account (the one you used to apply for the card). Also, participating affiliate programs offer card-to-card transfers, allowing you to receive funds from any Payoneer account holder.

Please note: Private Loads and card-to-card transfers can be received only after receiving at least (1) payment from your affiliate/partner account.

Thanks,

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  4. jibon

jibon Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Gabor and Nissim-Payoneer for your valuable suggestions.

jibon, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  5. fahadumer

fahadumer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

It takes three days for payment to credit into your acount

fahadumer, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  6. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, a private load takes, on average, 3 working days to load onto your account, but often takes less time. If you are receiving private loads from the same company (not individual) on a regular basis, you should talk to us about signing them up to be a partner, and then your payments can go through faster.

PayoneerTeam, Jun 26, 2011 IP
  7. industech

industech Peon

Best Answers:
    We are new payoneer partner and we don't have any affiliate program we offer cards to any one who wishes to use and we also load funds to it our charges to load funds are as follow:

Amount charges
    30 to 49 USD 5%
    50 to 69 USD 4.7%
    70 to 99 USD 4.3%
    100 to 249 USD 4%
    250 and onward 3.75%

if you want to load your card contact me at http://www.itechshop.org/contact-us.html

industech, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  8. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Please note that all Payoneer cards are free of charge. The above user is NOT authorized by Payoneer to issue cards. When you apply for a card, you are the only one with access to your personal information. When someone else issues your card, they can log in to your account at any time, which means your account isn't safe.

Payoneer was founded to help companies pay their users all around the world in an efficient manner that would allow their payees to receive their funds in a way that is easily accessible to them.

If you are interested in signing up for Payoneer, all you need to do is go to one of our 1,400+ partners whom you plan to work for, and have a card issued through them.

Again, there is NO reason for you to have to pay to get a Payoneer card.

PayoneerTeam, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  9. industech

industech Peon

Best Answers:
    PayoneerTeam; how did you check if i am authorized by payoneer or not? i am authorized payoneer partner my partner id is 100015080 company name is indus technologies contact personal jameel ahmed memon account manager is uzi, now please check your record if i am on your partner list or not.

As per my agreement with payoneer i can charge payee to issue the cards as i am not earning any commission from the them, so please check it post here if i am right or wrong

industech, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  10. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    I know exactly who you are. I Whois'd your website, it was very easy to see who you are. You were approved as a PARTNER, but you are not authorized to sell payments in any way. The problem was the cost of transferring funds to the card, and these are not people who work for you. So - you are selling cards. Either way, I cannot continue this on public forums. Feel free to take this up with your account manager if you'd like.

PayoneerTeam, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  11. industech

industech Peon

Best Answers:
    Talia try to understand my agreement with payoneer is that i will offer this card to my workers and any other person around the globe who wishes to use and been never with any of your partner, and many people need to load their card but due to the other partners business model they can't do that so i have started to provide the funds if any one need it.. but just saying iam not authorized to provide the cards is not a good post.. people here will think I am a scam..

industech, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  12. Litonice09

Litonice09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for the link.

Litonice09, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  13. Laura Maroldi

Laura Maroldi Banned

Best Answers:
    You need to add you payee details in nest page.

Laura Maroldi, May 4, 2015 IP