1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I verify my Neteller account?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by incrediblenitin786, Jan 7, 2010.

Hi friends,
    Today Morning I had open my neteller account and very happy to see that we Indians can deposit money to neteller from local Indian bank.

But again I faced a serious problem of verifying neteller account,
    to be verified they need 2 documents 1.Photo id card 2.address proof
    but I m a student of 12th standard and don't have such documents.
    I have only two id proof:
    1.Driving license(learning)
    2.My bank's pass book in which my address written very clearly.

My doubt is that can I verify my account by those two documents?
    they will accept it or not?

And If they accept the documents, When they call me I will not able to talk in English properly(of course they will not converse in Hindi)

pls suggest

incrediblenitin786, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  2. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:

1. Don't you have ID Card of Your School?
    2. Don't you have Utility Bill of your Home to show as Address Proof?

:D

Radz, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  3. sangeetbarua89

sangeetbarua89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear incrediblenitin786!
    Acceptable address verification documents are:
    -utility bill (for heating, electricity, water, cable, landline telephone, sewer, etc.)
    -an original printed statement from your financial institution (bank, credit card, mortgage, insurance, investments - please note we do not accept statements from purely online financial institutions)
    -a signed and stamped letter from your financial institution confirming your account with them, your address, and your full name
    -any government correspondence (including tax documents, voter registration, court documents, even parking tickets!)

I've already tried using my Passbook two times, my friend, but got rejected. You can go to your bank and ask for a bank statement, it's just like a credit card statement! Scan and send it. Please do not use the screenshots of online statements. And remember, all the four corners of the scanned copy should be visible.
    A very dear friend shared his experience with me:

"Dear Sangeet.

I had send them the Passport Copy for Identification Purpose and ICICI Bank Account Statement for Address Verification. You can use any utility Bills of your name also for address verification like credit card Statement, Telephone Bills etc.

After I had send the details they take about 12 Days to verify the documents. After which I had received an E-Mail from them that my documents are accepted. They say that I will expect a call from them.

Then I log on to Live Chat, where they first verified my Security answer, after which I told them that my documents are verified and now I am expecting the call and want to know when they would call. They said if you desire they can arrange the call in 1 to 4hrs for which i said yes.

I received the call with a hour from there Office not in India. They ask again the security answer and other details and confirm that my account is now extended and I can log in to check it.

I get the Account extended. After which I applied for Plastic Card and also for Desktop VCC which both been accepted and I had received the Card already now.

If you need more details. Please do tell.

Regards."

Hope your doubts are cleared. If any furthers queries, do not hesitate my friend. I don't mind helping!
    Regards

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
    sangeetbarua89, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  4. iwillguide

iwillguide Peon

Best Answers:
    you can get diving license identity card in india once you got learner license ...i think you can also use PAN card as photo identity

iwillguide, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  5. sangeetbarua89

sangeetbarua89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi iwillguide! I spoke to the customer care representative of NETELLER about PAN Card but they are not sure about the acceptance. It completely depends on the identity department.

sangeetbarua89, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  6. paulnet

paulnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get yourself a passport/driving license and utility bill in your name, which can be easily done now a days. Sangeet is right, in my case i done away with driving license and utility bill and then they will tell you to wait for their representative to call you within 2-3 hours and after that call your limits get lifted and you get your extended neteller a/c. Hope it helps.

paulnet, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  7. sangeetbarua89

sangeetbarua89 Peon

Best Answers:
    A Quick Update: For those who are worried about having a bank statement from State Bank of India as they do not provide that! There's a way out. Just take a printout of your statement of current month from ONLINE BANKING and go to your branch and get it sealed and signatured from the manager. In few cases manager charges 50 bucks but can even consider that. Scan the copy and send it to NETELLER. I bet the identification department won't have any problems.
    Regards

sangeetbarua89, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  8. vishsank

vishsank Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Guys ..Which Indian bank is best suited to link with Neteller , so , that there are no hassles and problems when it come sto Bank Wire >>>> Is it HDFC , HSBC , SBI or ICICI Bank ???? I Personally Think ICICI bank is best suited >>>Please suggest

vishsank, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  9. datapoin.com

datapoin.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wonder if i can do it also from Indonesia ?

datapoin.com, Sep 10, 2015 IP