1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I verified my Instagram and Facebook account?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by shakiba.proba, Aug 22, 2017.

How can I verified my Instagram and Facebook account?
    Please guide me

shakiba.proba, Aug 22, 2017 IP
  2. BinkyM

BinkyM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    are you asking about email or phone verification or blue tick?

BinkyM, Aug 22, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well the only way that i know its verifing with phone i hope i dont miss anything .For that you need to go to your acout settings and find the option verify and then you put your phone number and you will get a code on your phone to verify acounts

Spartan14, Aug 22, 2017 IP
  4. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi shakiba.proba i think you are talking about the blue tick which is there close to name of account holder on Instagram... I have some clarification from Instagram itself, check it below:

"Verified Badges
    In December 2014, we introduced verified badges on Instagram. Verified badges help people more easily find the public figures, celebrities and brands they want to follow. Learn more:

What is a verified badge?
    A verified badge is a check [​IMG] that appears next to an Instagram account's name in search and on the profile. It means that Instagram has confirmed that this is the authentic account for the public figure, celebrity or global brand it represents.

Accounts representing well-known figures and brands are verified because they have a high likelihood of being impersonated. We want to make sure that people in the Instagram community can easily find the authentic people and brands they want to follow.

Verified accounts are reviewed as part of our efforts to make sure that the Instagram experience stays authentic. Though we don't proactively monitor verified accounts for changes, we may take away an account's verified status if it posts spam or some other content that doesn't follow our Community Guidelines, uses the profile pic, full name or bio section to promote other services, or doesn't remain public.

Learn more about what you can do if someone is impersonating you or someone you know on Instagram."

dabbu347, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  5. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    How a celebrity profile get verified badge in Facebook and Instagram?

shakiba.proba, Aug 24, 2017 IP