1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I validate the niche I choose has the potential to attract large traffic?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by junfromchina, Jul 8, 2017.

I find a niche market for affiliate marketing. But I doubt whether it is too narrow and few people will be involved. How can I validate the niche I choose has the potential to attract large traffic and generate revenue?

The niche market is about traditional Chinese culture, mainly about selling print copy of traditional Chinese paintings and calligraphy for home decoration.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

junfromchina, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd be looking to see what the search terms are and how often they're used (google trends)
    Who else is in this niche and are there any indicators of how much traffic they get and how many sales they make?
    Are you planning to sell internationally? To the general population or to people of Chinese origin?
    Download a template of a business plan and work through the steps. There may be things you don't have the answer to - get those answers before you go any further

sarahk, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  3. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    Check with the Google keyword tool and see how often your keywords are searched for...
    I think it's an interesting niche to start an online business.

Bielefelder, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  4. junfromchina

junfromchina Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot. I will give it try.

My goal is to sell it internationally.The target/potential customer will be general population.

junfromchina, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  5. msgreenpea1

msgreenpea1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest for you to check with Google keyword and check out trends to see if this is profitable.

msgreenpea1, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  6. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    You have a good product. But even the best product doesn't sell if it is not known to a large public. Therefore you have to build your site and then generate traffic. It does take time to build a relationship with your audience and create leads etc... Just hang in there and it's going to work ;-)

Bielefelder, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  7. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just as @Bielefelder has advised, build your own website. You will not get instant results but in the long run it will be rewarding. You need patience. Don't give up if you don't see results in the first weeks or months.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    MrKing01, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  8. junfromchina

junfromchina Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you sir. Good advice. It just take time from seed to harvest.

junfromchina, Jul 10, 2017 IP