1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I track who is following me or hashtagging something?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Mikecelebrating, Jul 10, 2016.

I work for a party hire business based in Sydney, and my boss has asked me to send out a promotion to our mailing list offering everyone 10% off if they follow us on social media (or maybe use a certain hashtag if that's easier).
    The problem is, I don't know how we can verify who is actually following us to give them the discount.

Please help!

Mikecelebrating, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  2. SosyalGuy

SosyalGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Mike :)

What certain social network page does the business have? On Facebook, you can see the NEW LIKES on the insights page...even the people who LIKED your page.

I hope this helps you out...there are many ways for you track your followers in Social Media. Let me know if you've got the point :)

SosyalGuy, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  3. Mikecelebrating

Mikecelebrating Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    thanks for your reply!

We have Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. This info is helpful, but I also need to work out how to actually use the list of likes or followers to determine which customers they are, perhaps from email address or something? I'm glad to have access to a list of that type, but the harder part is now determining that a customer should receive a discount from that information.

Does this make sense?

Mikecelebrating, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  4. SosyalGuy

SosyalGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmm I think YES, you can get the EMAIL from these people..messaging them 1 by 1 would help. That's what I usually do with the client's we worked with...OR, the best way is to use FACEBOOK ADS! :) There are plenty of ways to advertise your offer. I think streamlining your marketing plan for this is the FIRST then everything will follow..hope you get the gist... Once you have an established marketing plan, you can use all means of capturing the data of your target audiences thru landing pages..

SosyalGuy, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  5. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    You can make a contest with that, tell people to share a certain image to participate in the contest, and later you will be able to see who participated.

David G. Welch, Jul 15, 2016 IP