1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I solve this hosting problem?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by anaxa77, Nov 23, 2012.

My blog is blogdips.com.
    The site was running well 2 days ago. But to day when I am browsing the site it is showing this messages:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

How can I solve this problem? Please help me step to step the all process to solve the problem.
    Thanks in advance:)

anaxa77, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  2. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are the logs showing? The logs should tell you exactly why you're getting that error. Nobody here will be able to help you without more information.

WSWD, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  3. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It should be a problem with connecting to the MySQL database of the site.

dumindushalika, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  4. RHS-Chris

RHS-Chris Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there,

If it were a database connection issue, you would not receive a 500 error code. This is a web server problem. Your best bet, is to contact your host and have them look into the issue. Odds are it's one of two things, you have an error in your .htaccess file, or, the host us running suphp, and you have an incorrect file/folder permission set.

If you are on a VPS of dedicated server, let us know, and we can help guide you a little more.

Regards,
    Chris

RHS-Chris, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  5. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you have backup of Database than reupload it and the error will be fixed.

Zoti Media Group, Nov 23, 2012 IP