1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i set default text in GMAIL or google apps business like this

Discussion in 'Google' started by i_am_dhaval, Jul 15, 2015.

i want to send text like this with every email

"
    This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, intended only for the addressee and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it. Any content that does not relate to the business of Worldpay is personal to the sender and not authorised or endorsed by Worldpay. Worldpay does not accept responsibility for viruses or any loss or damage arising from transmission or access.

Worldpay (UK) Limited (Company No: 07316500/ Financial Conduct Authority No: 530923), Worldpay Limited (Company No:03424752 / Financial Conduct Authority No: 504504), Worldpay AP Limited (Company No: 05593466 / Financial Conduct Authority No: 502597). Registered Office: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AF and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Service Regulations 2009 for the provision of payment services. Worldpay (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities. Worldpay B.V. (WPBV) has its registered office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (Handelsregister KvK no. 60494344). WPBV holds a licence from and is included in the register kept by De Nederlandsche Bank, which registration can be consulted through Worldpay, the logo and any associated brand names are trade marks of the Worldpay group.

"

is i need to add in signature or in google apps business give spacial option like this ?

i_am_dhaval, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  2. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have autoresponder, then you add snippets, if you want to do that in google, then you have it somewhere in options.
    I had this in aweber... very easy to do! And I have a signature on gmail that appears on every mail. I do not know exactly where to set it up, but it wasn't particularly hard to do it.

Jacob.k, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  3. bachtiar zulkifli

bachtiar zulkifli Member

Best Answers:
    is there the differences of Google as Personal user and Business user? actually, I really do not know well about it because I always use e-mail as personal and send my message to all my friend and some of business

bachtiar zulkifli, Jul 24, 2015 IP