1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i SEO and get more traffic in my website

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by pablohunt2812, Aug 5, 2016.

How can i SEO and get more traffic in my website.
    I done with SEO Onpage ( content, iMage, keyword focus)
    But 2 week my web site can't up to page 3 . Although very few competitive keywords
    Anyone show me some tips.. i'm doing product luanch

pablohunt2812, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  2. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep adding quality contents on your website and start to building the quality backlinks from the top authority sites which are relevant to your niche site will improve the SERP movement as well as to get the good traffic to your blog.

SEOPearl, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  3. pablohunt2812

pablohunt2812 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have any tips to build good and quality backlinks !. Can you share me some. Thanks :(

pablohunt2812, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  4. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, don't think about SEO... Just focus on long-tail keywords and create 2000+ words professional content on them, each day. Within a month, you'll have 30 professional articles, or any kind of content, which will be ranking high on Google.

This is the fastest way, which I've personally did and receive quality traffic too. Plus, earned incredible amount of money too. Though, I'm not interested in this model these days, as I'm busy with other projects, but I still have 2-3 niche websites, and my writers just create quality content on them, consistently, once a week, as they already have 100s of articles on them.

Why it's the best strategy? Well, it's because, first, it's a niche website, and second when the visitors would read the quality content, they'll automatically either buy your product or service, or at least attempt to like and share your content, which will automatically help in search engine rankings too.

These days, people think that SEO is some monster which they can't control. It's not true at all. The problem is, you don't choose the right niche. Once you're in the right and profitable niche, and once you work on long-tail keywords and create longer, quality content, you're in for the big bucks.

Again, I've seen some blogger who are rather new in the internet marketing, but just after 4-5 months, they're banking $10,000+ each month.

Sometimes, you just need a right direction. When you take action on the right direction, you're rich. You'll earn rather immediately...

billll, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  5. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    On-page optimization is the first step towards getting the right traffic to your website. The next step is to build backlinks, post informative content and share your updates through social media websites. Build an audience for your content.

MilesWeb, Aug 12, 2016 IP
  6. Bahamut

Bahamut Member

Best Answers:
    backlink bookings have brought traffic?

Bahamut, Aug 12, 2016 IP
  7. Marlon Hall

Marlon Hall Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As many others have stated in the thread, content is KING. You should posting content every week at minimum and long tail keywords are your best friend. It is the only keywords I spend my time messing with. Also, if you are doing product launch, social media is going be your best route to go for quick results. Look around on Facebook for groups who are talking about something similar to your product and post in those groups. If you are sharing relevant material, the readers will be drawn to whatever it is you share. Having pages on Facebook, twitter, youtube and others is a very quick way to leverage traffic for something such as a product launch. Do not underestimate facebook ads either.

Marlon Hall, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  8. Ethan Parker

Ethan Parker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One of the best advises I read on this forum so far. For the first time I am seeing someone honestly say something from their own experience, not the bullshit story they picked up somewhere else, repackaged it and started telling as their own.

Agreed on most of the points. I would love to add that you may not be making money with this model like someone else does. In the Internet marketing, nothing works the same for everyone. There are no rules that can apply for majority, a lot depends on who you are and how well you do your work. For example, the niche research and the quality of content you produce are two of the most important factors and more often than not, people screw up right there. If you do screw up with any of those two factors, you will fail.

Good thing about failing: you can easily get up and you are guaranteed to get a second chance. And a third... and fourth.. all until you reach success.

Ethan Parker, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  9. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't say just SEO the website for the reason of you implement this particular On Page method in 2 weeks. Its not as easy as that because it will take a long process to achieve your objective.

KylieSweet, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  10. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    as per your information it is really short time been done your onpage so it is better to wait for more few days because generally it take 1 month or more for getting ranking on 50 to 150 position.

seoaceindia, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  11. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    on-page seo is not difficult, stuff like:

Place anchor/link on images...
    Link out to authority sites...
    Internal page linking....
    and so on...
    Most people just setup pages, and do not bother to take care of the basics...

Once you get your page done, then target the keywords you want to rank....
    as more visitors come to your site, then they will spread your link around...
    as your page moves up the ranks, then you get ranking for other LSI keywords...
    and you may get unexpected rankings from keywords you were not obvious too....

If you have to take everything one step at a time; a lot of newbies will lose their
    focus, and get overwhelmed by trying to do too much at once; At this point, they
    are getting desperate because traffic is not coming in fast enough, then this is
    where they start making mistakes, ie: spam link building....

Everything can be costly, time consuming process...

Nothing rarely happens overnight or within a few months...

1: Foremost, your content should be most important; quality is a must...
    2: Only use *trusted* link building; As your site starts growing, more
    and more traffic will start to come in, then you need link building less and less...

I see the same pattern stories all the time, where people say stuff like "I was
    posting content several times a month" I started off with quality link building"
    and over time they end up cutting back posting content, and link building....
    their biggest time consumption, and hardest part was the initial stages of the site.

and the end of their story always goes like: "It never happened overnight..."
    In most cases, their success come several months, or years later.

If you focus on LSI keywords, then you are thinking about SEO...
    You are focusing on what keywords you want google to rank you for...
    Of course, there is nothing wrong with that; I have also heard that people
    that write what they know about, and have success; the key is that you
    should be well versed with your product/service; as you post more and
    more content, then you will start ranking for more and more keywords.

Write for visitors, not google...

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    dscurlock, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  12. RM Flyn

RM Flyn Peon

Best Answers:
    Add quality data on your website and start back linking.

RM Flyn, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  13. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Most start out on the wrong foot...

1: They want quick money with no real plan.
    2: They jump into niches with no research.
    3: They do any keyword research, or very poor research.
    4: They put up slap-shot articles that are worthless.
    5: They ignore on-page seo which is a must.
    6: They get involved with bad link building schemes.
    7: most have zero patience on waiting for long term success.

Day1: They failed before they even started....

I read an article the other day about affiliate success.
    He did his homework, picked his niche, placed content
    on his site, carefully picked up 50 high quality links over
    a period of a few months; One year later, he is making $3k/mo....
    he seldom posts content, and is no longer link building for the site.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    dscurlock, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  14. handsomegenius

handsomegenius Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Write awesome content and be visible to people running legit awesome websites in your niche.

Do that well enough and they'll link to you :)

Also be patient. 2 weeks is nothing

handsomegenius, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  15. Peden

Peden Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi at first you can do directory submission, article writing, blog comment, forum posting, social bookmarking. Then you stay hard active with social sites as a facebook relevant page/group by like, comment and share, pinterest, stumbleupon, digg, scopit, delicious, disquis and so on sites. This is process of seo. Thanks

Peden, Aug 27, 2016 IP
  16. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In order to promote your website using SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO such as: searchengineland, searchenginewatch, searchenginejournal, Moz,...they're all giving free basic SEO techniques that you can follow and practice. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.
    I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

daica85, Aug 28, 2016 IP