1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i sell my dedicated servers to spamming groups

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Stanly Stephen, Feb 2, 2016.

Hi,

I am thinking to start a small web hosting company for marketing company's. And i have read many threads saying so many company like predict labs etc, .. So how can i sell them servers etc.. to them.

Is there any way to send them proposals etc....

Stanly Stephen, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  2. Maggie Spisiak

Maggie Spisiak Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try direct sales, but I don't think thats very successful when you are just starting with the business. Firstly I go with online campaigns to catch the attention of potential buyers. But be aware of the fact that there are lot of competitors in this area, which have already established their brand name like Lease web, Fdc servers, 10Gbps.io etc. Learning from the main players would be good for the start! GL

Maggie Spisiak, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  3. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Have you ever delt with mass-emailing before? particularly, how you will prevent your servers from getting on all the spam blacklists that most email services use?
    I still fight with that all the time.

Tearabite, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  4. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You may get in touch with those marketing arm of those small company, and offer them your services.

mentos, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  5. Maggie Spisiak

Maggie Spisiak Peon

Best Answers:
    The rule number one is to have your mailing list legally. I do not recommend to buy it from marketing agencies. Just simple add a widget on your website that people can signup to your newsletter - that's the most common way how to grow your mailing database. Then there is high probability that your contacts are truly interested in your product so they won't mark you as spam.

Maggie Spisiak, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  6. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Spamming the spammers is really a unique idea :(

wisdomtool, Mar 23, 2016 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  7. oc-scott

oc-scott Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you lease the servers from a data center and use it for spamming, datacenter will close down your servers with zero tolerance. Then you will end up with paypal/credit card disputes from the spammer with no earnings at end of the day.

oc-scott, Mar 25, 2016 IP
  8. Stanly Stephen

Stanly Stephen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I come to know that , there is a forum in the Www. In which spamming companies like predict labs etc interact with other spammers . But I don't know it's name .

Stanly Stephen, Apr 10, 2016 IP
  9. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well as I can see it is a start up business, you need to first have something to offer and then offer it. Before digging into your client base and talking to people way too early, start the business, analyse your environment and see if such business would work. Then identify your customers min the mean time (identify but don't contact yet, you want to have something to show and if you contact too early they would be waiting for something but then you got nothing.). Good luck.

Mehdi.b, Apr 10, 2016 IP
  10. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    @op. I hope you have more of a business plan then this. And I am hoping that you are aware that costs are not just monthly fees for a cheap server somewhere. The service you are considering, is quite alot of work. You need to check with upstream providers that they allow this service. And if people pay for spam to be sent out, and get extremely poor success rate (due to your mail server IP's blacklisted), you can expect chargebacks.

To help you out, on the warrior forum, you can do a WSO, (warrior special offers), and there are so many people there who would be into this service. Provide it at cost / cheap to gain clients, (maybe even offer it free to x users in exchange for feedback and reviews) and to create a name for yourself. A WSO, is sometimes a very quick way to gain clients, (clients who will use your service once, and then move onto the next discount they find...)

In business, you need an "edge", something that makes you different from everyone else. Have you tried other competitors? What can you do that is better then them? What features did you find that were lacking?
    If you aim to offer the exact same thing that your competitors offer, then it may be difficult to gain clients. If your only edge is cheap pricing, then you are possibly in for a world of disappointment.

matt_62, Apr 11, 2016 IP