1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I sell CJ products on Ebay?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by zeus661, Jan 1, 2006.

Is it possible to sell products by companies listed in CJ on eBay? Say a company sells a widget for $10 and my commission is 20%. Is it possible to sell just that item and list it on Ebay and have the Ebay shopper purchase it straight from that company but through my affiliate link? This make sense to anyone?

I am thinking that my one ad running for a week or so could generate multiple sales by different people?

Is there a system for this? Do people do this?

Thanks

zeus661, Jan 1, 2006 IP
  2. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can't. This is against both ebay and CJ's TOS.

lorien1973, Jan 1, 2006 IP
  3. ahearn

ahearn Peon

Best Answers:
    Huh??????? If it were so easy, why wouldnt we see a million other people doing it????? Must be a good reason. Right?????

ahearn, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  4. wild boar

wild boar Peon

Best Answers:
    lol it's not possible. In order to sell something on ebay you have to have it in hand.. you can't say, well, your the winning bidder, go here to my affiliate link to pay for it..

If your interested in selling a advertisers products you can always contact them directly to see if they have a wholesale program or a dropship program.

chris

wild boar, Jan 3, 2006 IP