1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i remove negative commented site againest my site in google search engine ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by aurelius123, Dec 13, 2011.

Hi

I am working seo work on services provider site.Last few days i saw that somebody do negative blogging against my site. Posting negative comment in consumer complain site and local google maps & doing seo work continuously. So this complain present occur top 10 in all search engines.

Please tell me what can i do for removing this complain i want to get rid of this problem immediately. So Please provide me some alternate for removing this problem.

If u have any alternate regarding this problem please tell me because owner of this site told us if u have not remove this link than i will drop all amount and this project

aurelius123, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  2. revium

revium Member

Best Answers:
    Are the negative comments legitimate, if so then you will need to create new pages to push those other pages farther down in the rankings, or if it is a review site you may have the option to respond to reviews to give your side of the story.

If the comments are not true you may have some recourse to get them removed but you will need to check the policy for each site the comments appear on.

revium, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  3. adhyatma3010

adhyatma3010 Member

Best Answers:
    not you cannot remove them,.but you can make a good review about your site through paid to review service or through my signature :) not mention to promote my service but its all sugesstion for you :)

adhyatma3010, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  4. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    Get backlinks from as much as high PR sites than the negative comment holding site.

RamCity, Dec 14, 2011 IP