1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I remove "Moderator Name" from every forum? - phpbb3 forum

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by glitto, Aug 7, 2008.

Hi,

I recently made a user "Jani" as a Global Moderator but then I changed him back to registered user (but he has FULL rights of moderator).

But now on the forums I am seeing that on every forum his name is appearing as "Moderator: Jani"

This is my forum
    http://www.smsbucket.com/forums/

Can anyone please tell me how can I remove it?

Thanks

glitto, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  2. Spawny

Spawny Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    go to Manage Users input his name on that Find a member textarea it will take you to User Administration Overview if a user thus exist.On the right corner there's a "Select Form" drop down menu select Permission it will display the current permission of the user to change that see the right corner below the "Select Form" there's a link 'Set Users Permission' click on that there you can change his permission User,Global,Admin permission.....phewww

Spawny, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  3. glitto

glitto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, I figured it out myself.

It is in the ACP > General > Server Configuration > Load Settings > Enable Display of Moderators: Yes/No

I set it as NO and it worked :)

glitto, Aug 9, 2008 IP