1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i reduce bounce rate..?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by arntel, Aug 25, 2015.

?

How can i reduce bounce rate..?

1. How can i reduce bounce rate..?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. How can i reduce bounce rate..?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To learn about how to reduce bounce rate,check out the following link:
    http://www.optimizesmart.com/two-powerful-ways-to-reduce-bounce-rate/

monim1, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  2. Outlaw Millionaire

Outlaw Millionaire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It all starts with your Title. you can go here http://www.localnews.biz/subjectLine/ValidateSubjectLine.aspto see if it's a good title or not.
    Next you need to have good body, not like mine silly, I mean what you write can't be spammy and full of links. No more than three (3) links in the entire body. You must include a picture and a "quote". this helps to throw the "bots" off and approve your work.

Outlaw Millionaire, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  3. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes low bounce rate is good for your website. Ideal would be to have 0 score. However that is not possible. So try to keep it under <20. Two great tips to reduce bounce rate are -
    1. Reduce page loading time.
    2. Create engaging content.

shakiba.proba, Nov 14, 2015 IP
  4. sajidisraq

sajidisraq Peon

Best Answers:
    How to Reduce Bounce Rate of website?
    If you found high bounce rate on your website then it must be indication of user dissatisfaction toward your online business. Here are few steps that help you keep customer on your website for long duration to make your website more engaging and sales oriented.

1.Improve Website Speed: Important factor that is highly contributing to website bounce rate is website speed. If your website takes more than 5 sec to load,then be sure you will loose your potential customer as they will quit without seeing your website. Website speed is a critical factor and you should made all possible measures that to make it faster.

2.Avoid Pop-ups: Too many ads,videos and content in the form of paragraph are few things which are annoying, no one likes them and most often visitors leave the page immediately. To avoid pop ups offer visitors a better user experience and make proper balance between revenues and user experience.

3.Focus on Clean and Intuitive Navigation : Clean website structure and menu is very important in order to keep user attention on your business . Use breadcrumbs and page navigation to take them in right direction.

4.Elements that Increase Website Value: Website credibility plays a important role while creating everlasting first impression. To leave first impression good and make your website trustworthy you must add the elements like reviews,testimonials,privacy policy etc.

5.Attention Grabbing Headlines : Having a short and to the point headline is important in order to make your audience realize that they are on the right page. It should be eye catchy to attract visitor and make them eager to know more about your product and services.

6.Add Well Planned Call To Action (CTA) : Another crucial factor that make your website visitor to stay more than 5 sec is to provide clear line of action that how they can buy your product and services.

If you know more such ways to reduce website bounce rate share with me.In case if you still have any doubt then let me know.

sajidisraq, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  5. angrypig

angrypig Member

Best Answers:
    This video should helps you alot:

angrypig, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  6. glennyjoycelyn

glennyjoycelyn Banned

Best Answers:
    Increase page loading speed
    Quality content
    Reduce image size