1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I receive/make payments with Paypal without having a credit/debit card/bank a

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by satycorn, Nov 26, 2012.

Hello everybody.
    I listed my very first auction on eBay the other day. I already had a Paypal account but it wasn't liked to a credit card. I applied for a credit card and the bank said that it would be approved in 3 hours. Meanwhile, the item I listed on eBay got sold in just 2 hours after I listed it.
    The bank called me 4 hours later and told me that they were having a problem with the services and the credit card would get approved 24 hours later. Here I am now, 24 hours later, the credit card isn't approved yet, because when I submit my details on Paypal, it says that I have entered a wrong credit/debit card number or partial number. It's 7 pm and the bank has closed two hours ago, so today I can't do anything.
    On the other hand, the buyer had tried to pay me the same day the listing ended, and he messaged me, telling me that he had received the following message: "Your recepient has not set up an account."
    I already learned my lesson that I shouldn't have listed the item without the cc being accepted by Paypal, but what's done is done. I want to know, is there any way I can receive the money from the buyer even if I don't have a debit card linked to my PP account? Do I have to give him my Paypal address and tell him to send the money there? Or will he get the same message?
    I'm in Albania by the way, Southeast Europe, just in case you might need to know.
    I'd really appreciate your replies as I'm in big trouble.
    Thank You.

satycorn, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  2. indoforum

indoforum Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Yes you still can receive money under $100.
    2. You can use VCC.
    3. You can verified your account without CC or VCC. Just tell to the paypal about your problem, and Paypal will ask you to upload some proof, and then if its approved, your paypal will verified.

indoforum, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  3. spcbox

spcbox Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Satycorn,

You need to open a Premier account in paypal. I sell on eBay and that`s the account I have. It is free
    to open one. Your allowed 1 personal account and 1 premier account or business account.

You can update your personal account at any time. I was going to leave you the link but live links and
    signatures are not available to me yet. I hope my guided instructions help.

Go to paypal.com
    click on the home tab
    click on how paypal works tab - account types ( at bottom of the tab list)
    This will bring you to a page that shows you 3 account types, click sign up now
    This will bring you to create paypal account page, on the right top side of the page it
    says: Already have a PayPal account? Upgrade now

This is where you can upgrade to a premier account and receive money for your eBay sales.

Hope this helps....:D

Sabrina

spcbox, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  4. swepad1970

swepad1970 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you can withdraw to your bank account directly. But one thing is you have to confirm your account before withdraw.

swepad1970, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  5. satycorn

satycorn Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of verification will they ask me for? I ask because the card I want to link to my Paypal account isn't mine, I mean, my mom created it but she doesn't use it, so I'm using it for her. The card is brand new, is this a problem? The previous debit card I was using was created by my mother as well and I had no problem with it, until it expired, that's why I want to link a new one.

satycorn, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  6. samosir

samosir Peon

Best Answers:
    you can receive/send payment if your paypal account verified event your payment account not add cc/bank acc

samosir, Nov 27, 2012 IP