1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I Rank Fast On Google. Content or Backlinks? Which Matter The Most?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by trendgangsta, Oct 12, 2016.

?

Is Content Important or Backlinks?

1. Content

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Backlinks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both At The Same Time.

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Hell Nah. Google Is Dumb.

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
    Hi There. My Name is Ankit and i have started a job oriented website in India. I'm not much concerned about the content and have made backlinks so far. Seems like there's lot more competition out there. Other websites out there have no content but still they got their domain authority on jobs & recruitment. Should i wait, or make backlinks.... my website url is https://www.doonedin.com/ . Thanks a Lot In Advance
    . [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    trendgangsta, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  2. Satya Joshi

Satya Joshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    The most important thing for ranking is content and it's keyword research.
    Keyword research is the most important strategy that each and everybody has to follow.
    Without keyword research, it will be little impossible to rank your article on the search engine.
    For content writing, you just need to read your customer's mind and perform keyword research.

Satya Joshi, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  3. James Colwell

James Colwell Banned

Best Answers:
    finally after penguin update content is king for for getting rank higher. unique and compelling content is best for getting rank in google.

James Colwell, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  4. andrewclarkson

andrewclarkson Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely content and tons of keyword research beforehand. There are tons of free article submission sites that you can submit content to, as well as ask bloggers to post your content.

andrewclarkson, Oct 18, 2016 IP
  5. hussainbtk

hussainbtk Member

Best Answers:
    SEO isn't something to work like a magic. It takes time if you want to rank fast then there is higher chances to get hit by Google Penguin.

SEO need patience, create a strategy and site architecture. Focus on content, keyword research and quality backlinks.

hussainbtk, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  6. Satya Joshi

Satya Joshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are absolutely right about SEO. Requires practice and experience along with lots of research.

Satya Joshi, Oct 19, 2016 IP