1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i produce my own debit card?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mt5, Mar 12, 2010.

hello everyone..

i want to know how can i be able to produce my own debit card or issuing my own brand debit card?

need to be a bank first??

thanks.. another question will add later.. but i hope u guys understand what i mean..

mt5, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  2. webbmaster

webbmaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no.. you just need to partner with a real bank and have them issue on your behalf .. some banks even let you upload pictures and have it printed on the card and send them to you

webbmaster, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to have only your company logo.
    Then don't go with bank.
    Direct apply from government say that you want to be financial company such as Visa.
    Make your own brand to fight with Visa.

mentos, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  4. mt5

mt5 Peon

Best Answers:
    financial company? i didt mean to build a company such as visa or master card..
    but what is the name of that kind of company?

mt5, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  5. mt5

mt5 Peon

Best Answers:
    where can i read about it? what keyword u use?

i cant find it on google because i dont know the right word to describe what i want to do..

mt5, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  6. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    That will take a big investment mate, not cheap.

manofwar, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  7. slogold

slogold Peon

Best Answers:
    for having your own branded cards would cost you around $50k, it depend on type of cards, purpose of card programs, etc. You also ened comapny who can legally issue such cards.

slogold, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  8. imediaserv

imediaserv Peon

Best Answers:
    ^ Very true although i know a few issuers who can set you up
    with a branded program for less then 8k

imediaserv, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  9. mt5

mt5 Peon

Best Answers:
    50k? is that mean the startup capital to be an indipendent sales organisation (ISO)?

mt5, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  10. mt5

mt5 Peon

Best Answers:
    where can i find it? is that mean that i can set my own fees for my debit card holders?

please send me the details, i'll give u commision if ur contact is fit with my criteria ..

mt5, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  11. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think you need to contact Visa for such branding. But no idea how to do it sorry.

Ibn Juferi, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  12. mt5

mt5 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks anyway for briging this post up.. i hopw somebody know what im searching for..

mt5, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  13. imediaserv

imediaserv Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes this is correct you set your own prices and card fees etc
    if you need more info feel free to ask

Not necessarily as all visa does is offer consultancy on card programs there do not issue any cards.
    the issuing banks issues the cards for any program what you want to start.

imediaserv, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  14. mt5

mt5 Peon

Best Answers:
    please give me more info.. do i need to have a US register company? US bank account?

with 8k what will i get?

is this fees for to be independent sales organization(ISO)?

mt5, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  15. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is great source of learning for me. one thing i know is it depends where u live and for which country ur going to apply.

Jalpari, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  16. imediaserv

imediaserv Peon

Best Answers:
    not necessarily a usa registered company but you need to have a register company
    before you can start the program

For the 8k you will get a full white label solution
    including your own branded cards, ssl website set your own card fees and prices etc.

Well some issuers may have restrictions for certain countries but most will work
    all countries except countries like Iran, Iraq, Somalia, North korea etc

imediaserv, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  17. RaySR

RaySR Peon

Best Answers:
    Start here: Bank Card Convention website

americanbanker (dot) com/conferences/cfe10/

RaySR, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  18. mt5

mt5 Peon

Best Answers:

with 8k, how many card i receive?
    how do i register my members?

i have so much to ask, but i dont know how or what is the right question to ask(because i still blurr about this kind o business model)

i do a lot of research about this, and come out with several company that offering white label and payment system services..

one of them u can look at www.payoneer.com..

payoneer.com offer excatly what i want, and really suit with what i need.. they have a website for card holder(to make internal fund transfer to the other card holder), they offering mastercard, and the ability to make mass payment to your card holder (let say u doing commision program and need to transfer to ur members, its damn easier with this function), and if u have ur own company and want to pay ur worker, mass payment thru card is the new kind of payment(insted of cheque,or others that cost a lot of money), but the price for card fees(for the user) is too high.. its so unlogical..
    and if u want to have ur own design for your card, u must be partner with them(i dont know how it cost).. so i'll keep payoneer as last choice..

ok, i'll give u a situation,

this is me my self, last week i went to my local bank to replace my debit card to the new design(it looks reallly nice on the television:D.. because i already have a checking account with that bank, they gave the card for 1.5$(deducted from my checking account or pay cash, i get to choose).. so, im at the card department room, and the lady pull her drawer to take one card(the new design debit card that i saw on tv), but when she pull the drawer, i noticed that the drawer is full of the new debit card,(hundred or thousand i think), the card looks the same(design etc,etc) but the diference is the number on the card.. and after registering my info on the new card, she take my old debit card and cut it in half and throw it away.. 5 mins after completing my new card replacment, i can start using the new card, but the pin on the new card has been set on default(123456), she set the pin using some kind of card reader, and i went to the ATM machine and change my ATM pin, and i can withdraw money just like usual..

so my question is, what is the card number means? who is producing the number on the card?(mastercard/visa, or my bank?)
    if i order let say 200cards for my new members(for later registration or future members registration), what do i need to have, where i must register my members information? how do i know they can start using the card? do i need to open checking account for every memberi have? if not, is my members accessing my own checking account?
    how do i pay/transfer fund to my members?
    and how can i set my own fees for the card? based on what?

for everyone, thanks for reading this, and i hope if u know about this (i dont know what is the right name people out there called this kind of business), just post here what u know about the debit mastercard or debit visacard.. and if u know anything about card fraud MO, u can also contribute ur information in this thread... thank you.. :)

mt5, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  19. mt5

mt5 Peon

Best Answers:

can u describe more in detail?

mt5, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  20. bb-saad

bb-saad Guest

Best Answers:
    I think payoneer is one of good option for you, or you can contact Visa and disucss with them your plan and they can come with a solution for that.

bb-saad, Apr 3, 2010 IP