1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback How can I place a thread where I am a buyer not a seller on marketplace?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Alcamus, Jul 5, 2017.

Hello. Sorry for my English.
    Is there any way I can place a thread where I am a buyer not a seller on marketplace? I looked through marketplace and did not find any suitable website in niches I am looking into.
    However I suppose that there are some people here who have them and can sell website in those niches.

I wanted to place "buying" thread on marketplace like it was available several years ago but the forum only suggest to place "selling".

Where and how can I submit "buying" request.
    Thank you in advance

Alcamus, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you do not say exactly what you want to Buy, but you can place a "Buying" ad alongside the "Selling" ads in the Buy, Sell, Trade section of DP. See this link as an example:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/services.60/

Simply find the correct section (what you want to Buy) and you can place your thread there. However, you will either need to become an Established Member or pay to be a Premium Member to post in the Buy, Sell, Trade section:

https://www.digitalpoint.com/help/established

https://www.digitalpoint.com/help/premium

Good luck with your efforts.

jrbiz, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am surprised to hear that @malky66. In fact, I just went to the Advertising section of BST to test it out and I started a new post and was given the option to list as Buyer or Seller. I did not actually post, but it seemed like I could have as a buyer and I do not have a Premium account. I do recall something about Buying/Selling Domains requiring a Premium account, but it does not seem to apply to all sections?

jrbiz, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know about other sections of BST but I assumed he want's to buy a site because he said this:

and you need premium membership to post a buying thread in the website/domain section (unless it's been changed recently):

malky66, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yup. You are right. I stand corrected.

jrbiz, Jul 5, 2017 IP