1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I optimize my website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by netcfo, Sep 5, 2017.

Hi, there
    I need help!
    I want to sell Chinese goods all over the world, but I don't know much about the search habits of foreign friends, so I need your help.
    If you were looking for something made in China, such as tea or Cheap clothing, how would you search for?
    How can I optimize my website? So that more foreigners can search for and get it.
    Thank you!

netcfo, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seems to me that you need to learn how to perform keyword research. I suggest you start with Google's keyword tool.

JoeSpirit, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  3. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Try to use Google Trends with different keywords related to your niche. You can compare 2-3 keywords, see interest by region, related queries, etc. I think this can be very helpful tool.

[​IMG]

Profit Donkey, Sep 6, 2017 IP
  4. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should research the Chinese market first of all in order to know how to sell there. Many successful companies research the market they're going into and then tailoring their products based on that country's preferences. So you see McDonald's, for instance, have products in Asia that are not found in the US. As for optimizing your site, long and short of it is that you need to learn about SEO. Next best thing to doing it yourself would be to find someone to help optimize the site for you.

Milliardo, Sep 6, 2017 IP
    DylanC likes this.
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you must find a way to do proper research Put yourself in a shoes of a chinese man ,if you was one what you would search for ? These are the keywords that you need to rank for

Spartan14, Sep 6, 2017 IP
  6. Fokhrulislam

Fokhrulislam Peon

Best Answers:
    Content Optimization and Submission
    1. Create page titles. Keyword-based titles help establish page theme and direction for your keywords.
    2. Create meta tags. ...
    3. Place strategic search phrases on pages. ...
    4. Develop new sitemaps for Google and Bing. ...
    5. Submit website to directories (limited use).

Fokhrulislam, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  7. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you need to use some of popular keyword research tools such as Google keyword planner, Google trend, UberSuggest, KW Finder,...

daica85, Sep 10, 2017 IP
  8. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Chinese goods targeting worldwide users will take time and first set up the given country or location then analyze each of their behavior when it comes to your China goods. This is one of the basics in SEO that usually the most important.

KylieSweet, Sep 12, 2017 IP