1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i optimize facebook ads?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by xzfi16, Jun 8, 2015.

i want to optimize facebook ads to targeted
    who can teach me step by step

xzfi16, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  2. oscellaris 27

oscellaris 27 Member

Best Answers:

oscellaris 27, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  3. ertha013

ertha013 Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your measurement @xzfi16, however some people would look at the CTR or may be cost per like or engagement to measure their success. According to my experience, Facebook ads success mainly determined by two aspects.

1.) Your setting, it's the foundation of any marketing field. The number of reach is not your goal but the engagement from you target group is, so try to narrow your audience down using Facebook segmentation. For example it can be demographics (age,gender,education) , geographic (your country or specific area), and the very important "interest" and "lifestyle." (liked page, online behavior)

2.) Your copy and image in ads is very important. Thought you did very well on the (1.) but you failed to use a good words or attractive images it can also lead to low CTR and engagement.

However anything can be proved effective using A/B testing, you launch campaigns by specifying some factors and change only one of them to see which works better, for example i usually use the different image rotation to find out which one is the best.

ertha013, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  4. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    interest can really make the difference. thats where i get to change from time to time to see which works.

TB Ann, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  5. drben

drben Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've heard some good things about Insight Hero. No worries, I am not affiliated to them or make any money. I just read an article about it and it seemed pretty promising.

drben, Jun 29, 2015 IP