1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i navigate pages like this ..

Discussion in 'CSS' started by srivin, Apr 6, 2014.

http://www.shyamin.com/ .. In this personal website , the pages are navigating without reloading the page .. How can i do that ..

srivin, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My question would be why would you want to? It's scripttard BS that prevents people from hotlinking to pages, offers no graceful degradation, and wastes a load of bandwidth if people don't navigate to every part of the page. It's one of those things that belongs on a "how not to build a website" lists!

No matter how 'cool' it allegedly is; when it wastes 20k of markup, 46k of CSS and 106k of JS on 2k of plaintext and a half dozen content images, for pages that TOTAL shouldn't cross 30k COMBINED (not counting content images) it's most certainly an example of everything wrong with the artsy-fartsy script-tard nonsense that to be frank, has no business on websites in the first place.

MAYBE if it didn't have pointlessly bloated markup, endless pointless scripting and style for nothing, and was written to actually leverage caching across pages, the author wouldn't have resorted to such goofball nonsense.

and that's of course before talking the gibberish use of numbered headings, absurdly undersized and illegible fixed metric fonts, etc, etc...

Please, for the love of ghu, don't... just... don't...

deathshadow, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  3. srivin

srivin Member

Best Answers:

I dont want another questions ..That is my sanction .. If you know the answer , please help me .. If you don't know , please stay beside ..

Thanks .

srivin, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  4. winnerdomains

winnerdomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simple answer. This is all basically "one page" But, off topic, I hate when people call themselves developers and use free templates and don't even add any custom code, etc.

winnerdomains, Apr 10, 2014 IP