1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i monetize a Coloring Pages Website ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by BooTCaT, Jun 8, 2017.

Hi Guys,
    My website is Kidsuki (http://www.kidsuki.com). How can I monetize my website apart from using Adsense ? I am not earning much and I need other strategies in order to make money and monetize the website. What are some strategies that have worked for you ? Please advise.

BooTCaT, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Looks like a brand new site to me: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/kidsuki.com

I've always believed that if a site can't make $$ with AdSense it will probably not make $$ with anything else. The answer to your question really is: get more traffic.

qwikad.com, Jun 10, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree about Google AdSense. That is one good way to monetize. You may also want to consider affiliate opportunities/ads as well.

danasurvey, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How are your competitors monetising? Follow their business models

While I have found sites like yours useful in the past I used to be quite focused when I visited and not interested in the ads so I suspect this might a site that you run for the satisfaction of having the site and not for the income.

sarahk, Jun 11, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  5. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent advice about looking at your competitors. :)

danasurvey, Jun 12, 2017 IP
  6. BooTCaT

BooTCaT Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is very true, I try to keep the ads unintrusive and away from the main content area.
    You are right, most people are laser focused actually.

BooTCaT, Jun 12, 2017 IP
  7. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a big fan of the saying that you shouldn't put all the eggs in one basket. Imagine that you get a problem with adsense. Suddenly you will get no money anymore. I hope you understand the point I want to make. Therefore you should offer affiliate banners. I'm sure that there are for example color book suppliers that want to sell their text color books.

I hope that you find a good solution to how you can monetize your website.

MrKing01, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's amazing how some web sites can have 8+ ads on a page and they blend nicely then other sites have 2 ads and they stick out. Your site only has 2 ads but they don't blend. It just looks like a page for ads. It's too bland and doesn't encourage someone to stay on a page and explore.

I think you should redesign and explore other ways to encourage engagement. With all honesty, and take it with a grain of salt since I don't know your niche, I don't see too many kids wanting to draw but rather wanting to play with their phones and tablets. Maybe you can flip your page so they can color virtually on your page or print out.

NetStar, Jul 10, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  9. nixus

nixus Member

Best Answers:
    Make your draws an app.

nixus, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  10. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    Be patient. It takes a lot of work to get a new project going. You need to learn to promote your website. While there are many ways to do so, it takes trial and error to find out what works best. My advice is to learn to strategies at a time. Don't do everything at once. Take one free strategie and one paid strategy. Find out what's best for you.

Bielefelder, Jul 13, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.