1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I minify HTML and CSS File to improve the loading speed?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by mchrish58, Jan 28, 2018.

Hi dear Web Experts,
    SEMrush
    I am looking to improve the page speed of my website. I would like to know How can I minify HTML and CSS file to improve the loading speed?

mchrish58, Jan 28, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. kk5st

kk5st Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As a rule of thumb, if minifying improves the loading speed, you've got problems. Both html and css are simple text. You could load the 800+ pages of Don Quixote in the blink of an eye. There are several other causes for slow speeds that need to be addressed before ever trying to use text minification.

gary

kk5st, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  3. phpmillion

phpmillion Member

Best Answers:
    Since the question isn't clear at all (it's too generic), I'm afraid the only reasonable answer I can offer to you at the moment is this: go to search engine you prefer, type "minify css" and simply look for results.

phpmillion, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  4. Serghei Pogor

Serghei Pogor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You use Wordpress?
    If yes, just install some additional plugin that will do all the tricks(Speed Booster Pack or any others)

Serghei Pogor, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  5. OnlineWorkIdeas_com

OnlineWorkIdeas_com Member

Best Answers:
    I you use WordPress platform, then install the plugin 'Autoptimize'. If you use other platform, then find a plugin/module to do that. Then run 'Tools Pingdom' to check results of website elements loaded.

OnlineWorkIdeas_com, Jan 29, 2018 IP