1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i market BlogPostHub.com

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ranuromeo, Aug 31, 2010.

Hi,

I started a new service called BlogPostHub.com

It is a service where people can buy blog posts. I have been doing this pretty well for quite a while but all that has been through direct interaction/sales inside DP. I am now intending to expand it and i am looking for some ideas.

Here are some of things that are in my mind. Please do give your opinions

- Adwords! I have started a campaign today but i am not betting on it.
    - CPM ads in DP in the relevant sub-forums. (Starting today! Have to see how good it is!)
    - Purchase an ad in Shoemoney marketplace (costs $75 and might give some targeted visitors)
    - Banner ads in some relevant sites ? BuySellAds? (Not sure if this is a good option)

Right now i am not counting big on SEO as it is pretty competitive to get decent SERPS and so dog-fooding is also not a good option for now. But i will work on SEO in the long term.

I can spend up to $500 for the initial marketing. If you have any suggestions do let me know.

ranuromeo, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  2. csreference

csreference Member

Best Answers:
    BuySellAds would be too expensive.

csreference, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  3. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    You could try Facebook. Add friends to an account and try to target friends that might need what you're offering. However, SEO would be my best answer but as your posts read, you're not looking to try to rank. There's always keywords available as no niche doesn't have long-tail keywords with availability and little competition.

UnBooked, Aug 31, 2010 IP