1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I make use of one parked domain?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by hostingcoupon, Jan 8, 2008.

One .org domain, the domain name is a company name. I have parked it on sedo for 2 month, get 180 uniques and 55 clicks. And the earning is 1.1 Euro.

So, if park on sedo, it can give me about $10/year.

Another option is redirect this domain to one of my site. But the topic of this company name isn't related to my site. That's the problem.

Any suggestions are absolutely welcome. :)

hostingcoupon, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  2. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    Try Parked.com/Namedrive. If the traffic is from US, I suggest ParkingPanel.

Move it around and see where earnings are the most.

Fka200, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  3. hostingcoupon

hostingcoupon Peon

Best Answers:
    Most traffic is from Malaysia, don't know why. The domain name is a US company name.

hostingcoupon, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  4. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    Fka200, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  5. snowbird

snowbird Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sedo pays low, and it looks like your average revenue per click is only .03. :(

Try the parking company in my signature. I found them to pay much better then Sedo.

If there are closely related affiliate products available, you could redirect it to an affiliate product. But unless it is very closely related, your traffic won't convert into sales.

snowbird, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  6. nucite

nucite Peon

Best Answers:
    That looks to me like an average of 3 uniques per day via direct navigation. That tells me it is a fairly decent keyword domain. You may want to try to install a content generation script on the domain to try and attract organic search traffic. I would recommend Kwikcontent for domain monetization.

nucite, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  7. hostingcoupon

hostingcoupon Peon

Best Answers:
    The domain name is a company name of download site. Let's say, if it is download.org, how to use it most?

hostingcoupon, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  8. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    Park it with the keyword "Download"

Fka200, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  9. ARonald

ARonald Peon

Best Answers:
    I think as fka200 said you need to park it outside sedo. If it is the only domain you have parked try a company which accepts only a single domain.

Another thing with sedo is that the earnings on jan 2008 will expire on jan 2009 so you lose that amount if you do not reach $20 by december.

Just give this a read http://www.fka200.com/

ARonald, Jan 9, 2008 IP
    1 person likes this.
  10. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    If you need help with parking, feel free to PM me with any questions. Rep added Arnold, very nice of you.

Fka200, Jan 9, 2008 IP