1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I make sure affiliates are marketing correctly?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jelqing, Aug 26, 2006.

Hi everyone. This is my first post and if you don't mind I will get straight to the point...

My product is just beginning to set fire on ClickBank and I am keen to capitalise on the recent interest that is materialising according to Google Analytics statistics that show an increasing number of referrals from ClickBank affiliates, which I think is great news,

The only thing is that upon further inspection I have found that most are bidding on ineffective very broad PPC terms.

I've been doing a lot of PPC myself to market the various products related to my book, and the e-Book itself. I've discovered that some of the most ovbious keywords are extremely competative and I never got a good return on them because the PPC rate is so high, however...

Other narrowly-focused keywords I've discovered are extremely effective and produce an excellent ROI.

My question is simply - how can I contact the merchants (I have their ClickBank user ID's from the Analytics report) and let them know what they need to change?

PS. Don't tell me I should have collected their email addresses in the first place because affiliates can come straight from ClickBank's "Promote Products" page!

Thank you in advance, and I wish you ALL the best.

jelqing, Aug 26, 2006 IP
  2. Computer(Jew)

Computer(Jew) Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You shouldn't I think . Some will bid broad , some will bid well and earn better . You will enjoy both , it is not like you will sell more copies if someone -doesn't- bid on broad keywords .

Computer(Jew), Aug 26, 2006 IP