1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I make my website first on google?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tsarobat, Jun 2, 2016.

1. selina akter

selina akter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    High Quality and Niche Relevant Content then create good quality dofollow backlink

selina akter, Jul 14, 2016 IP
  2. Alma C. Sanborn

Alma C. Sanborn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To make your website on the first page of the Google, you need do to optimize your overall website from SEO point of view. The overall website should be analysis, to get on first you need to follow some important tips such as:-

Create quality content, the content you put in your website must be of great quality without any grammar & spelling mistake. Create quality pages of your website with embedding perfect images and layout.

Instead copying others ideas, it will be better if you create your own content in all the web pages, avoid duplicate content on the website.

Use the images that perfectly match with the text you are using in the website and also with the category. Don't use the images blindly on your website.

Find the keywords for your products or business use that in the content of the pages, heading tag H1 and in the Meta title of the page take care of keyword density; don't stuff more keywords in the web pages.

Choose the domain name that perfectly describe your services or business, a perfect name is also a reason to attract more visitors.

Use the appropriate Meta description and alt tag in the images of the website, these must relevant to the keyword you have taken for the website.

Create quality backlinks for your website, which are very useful for generating a huge traffic and ranking of your keyword in the SERP.

Get active on social media sites, create social media accounts & try to build base followers who will like your images, post and share them with others.

Always be active in the online community, wherever you are getting any community be active in that by sharing your knowledge and information.

The techniques of On-page & Off-page all work together to rank make your website on the first page of the Google.

Alma C. Sanborn, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  3. jayadeep

jayadeep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What about quality baklinks where can i post can you provide data base

jayadeep, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  4. Alma C. Sanborn

Alma C. Sanborn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you have to read my post carefully, then you will easily understand the meaning of quality backlinks, you just search on Google about the highly authoritative site for submission of particular technique like forum, social bookmarking or blog post.

Alma C. Sanborn, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  5. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I cannot believe how many people are suggesting buying traffic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for FS, this is 2016, buying traffic will only create more problems than it solves. Low quality traffic is not what you want.

Mehdi.b, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  6. tsarobat

tsarobat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much for your help. I'd like to make my website tsarobat.com on the first page of google.
    Please help me

tsarobat, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Do you know what keyword stuffing is? If not I suggest you Google it and you will see why your site will never be on the first page of Google, I'd be surprised if it doesn't get booted from the serps altogether.

malky66, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  8. tsarobat

tsarobat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The keyword is كشف تسربات المياه

tsarobat, Dec 11, 2016 IP