1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i make account on CJ ??

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by uniquebetty, Jun 14, 2012.

Hi friends plz anyone help me and let me know how can i create account on CJ ??

uniquebetty, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  2. nhschool

nhschool Peon

Best Answers:
    first you need to have your own website and then go to cj com and then sign up as publisher then u can start applying to different Affiliate products you want to promote.

nhschool, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  3. abhisal

abhisal Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes the above answer is right first you have any website or blog with decent traffic if so then go to commission junction website and sign-up as a publisher and then apply the affiliates to all those who are in the same niche as you...

abhisal, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  4. shuvomunjuri

shuvomunjuri Peon

Best Answers:
    can i start affiliate marketing with free blogging platform?like blogspot.com

shuvomunjuri, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  5. abhisal

abhisal Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can start affiliate marketing with free blogging platform on Blogsopt or on all other free platforms like weebly, wordpress etc..

abhisal, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  6. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    cj has just changed their site design and look but the sign up process is same just like old times .here is sign up form https://signup.cj.com/member/publisherSignUp.do .after signing up you have to apply for advertisers and wait for it to get approved before you promote them

unknownpray, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  7. IM101

IM101 Peon

Best Answers:
    What will be the difference between free blogging platform like blogspot, wordpress, weebly etc and own website to promote affiliate products? I have a blogspot blog and there are a lot of poems. All poems are written by me. I'll be able to sign up as a publisher to promote any affiliate product on my blog?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
    IM101, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  8. linkgit

linkgit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are some changes in creation of new account in CJ but you can easily do it

linkgit, Aug 6, 2012 IP