1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I make $20 a day?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Janzer Canare, Jul 28, 2018.

I live in a third world country and I will be happy with that small amount. Need help.

Janzer Canare, Jul 28, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What skills do you have?

For instance, if you have decent writing skills you can market articles on a freelancing site like Fiverr for $5 each. You'd only need to write four or five articles each day to make the $20.

JoeSpirit, Jul 28, 2018 IP
  3. EmpireExchange

EmpireExchange Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to make $20/day, JoeSpirit asked a good question, what are you skilled at doing? If you don't feel like you have marketable skills you can learn virtually anything from the internet. What are you passionate about? Lynda.com has a free month offer where you can learn, in depth, a skill that you choose. I'd target Facebook and Facebook groups and find who needs your services. Some ideas to start you off, Video Editing, Creating Facebook Pages, Social Media Images (cover/profile images), Make youtube videos with affiliate links (amazon affiliates) in them.

Be willing to invest the time to learn a new skill, everyone jumps in wanting to make money immediately then give up and blip off of the map. I have a friend in India who went from 0$ to $800/week just doing video editing. You can do it too, don't quit and don't forget it's all about bringing people value.

EmpireExchange, Jul 30, 2018 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  4. Janzer Canare

Janzer Canare Peon

Best Answers:
    My skills are mostly offline skills. But right now, I am interested about digital marketing. Thank you JoeSpirit for being helpful. However if I write an article, is it okay if I just research on a topic? Because I heard I should be an expert on a topic I am writing about.
    Thank you also EmpireExchange, this is the first time I have heard of Lynda.com I will go check it out and also, thank you for the motivation.

Janzer Canare, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  5. EmpireExchange

EmpireExchange Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Marketing is not a cake-walk for sure. If you're going to do the digital marketing route, research how to do lead generation specifically and target specific industry experts (ones with money and ones that everyone isn't fighting over currently). I have at least 200 digital marketing friends, maybe 15 of them actually make money. "I can bring more locals to your store" "No! Quit mailing me" everyone and they're mom is doing it. I have 4/5 friends who do leads for real estate agents and one who does leads for I'm not sure what and they all make good money "Question. Can you handle 15 more appointments per week?" "Yes, what's this about?".

EmpireExchange, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital marketing can definitely be tough. Especially if you're promoting affiliate products. Lots of competition. You have to create a fresh approach that's unique to you. I agree with EmpireExchange on lead generation. You can build a business with skills in that area - as long as you do it with integrity and provide valid and relative leads to your customers. (If I'm off track with understanding your comments EmpireExchange let me know.) Lead generation is a huge area. You need to study the various methods cautiously or you'll quickly get bogged down with information overload.

You'll hear that the money is in the list. I don't entirely agree with that. I think that traffic generation is a three-legged stool. First, there's the targeted list. Second is nurturing relationships with your list members. Third is the ability to write a compelling marketing message (copywriting). If you don't satisfy all three legs your stool will topple and your business spills all over the floor.

Can you not move those skills online? Tell us what they are. Maybe we can give you some tips in that area.

Research is a valuable learning technique. Take a subject, research it, put the knowledge to work and internalize the method. That's a way to become an expert. As you learn and do you can write related articles about the subject of your new knowledge.

JoeSpirit, Jul 31, 2018 IP
  7. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many things that you can do but firstly you need to decide on what you will like to do.
    And then figure out how to go about making it work for you. Online it's a different ball game entirely
    and you need to learn the ropes.

Some of the things you may want to look at are:

Affiliate marketing
    Ad network
    Freelancing (Under here there are plenty things you can do such as writing, designer, programming e.t.c)
    eCommerce (Buying & Selling) on ebay and Amazon
    Virtual Assistant

It's easier said than done, once you start getting your feet wet on any of these
    you will discover that it's a whole lot of skillful task.

Kanonig, Jul 31, 2018 IP
  8. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You say you live in a third world country which means that the products there are cheaper than what they would cost in Western countries such as the United States. Perhaps there are opportunities in exporting to the West.

gregdavidson, Aug 1, 2018 IP