1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i make 20,000 dollars in like three months any good money making ideas

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by lucas1992, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ava681

ava681 Peon

Best Answers:
    thats not really an easy task but you can try click bank and try to market high commission products and hope that you sell well :)

ava681, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  2. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So.. $20,000 in 3 months. That's $6,666.666 per month and roughly $222.222 per day.

So what can you do to make $222 dollars per day lets see..

You could be a professional cuddler for $120 per hour. Then you only have to work a couple hours a day to make your goal.

Source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/career/news/a32120/weird-jobs-you-never-knew-existed/

oaksvirals, May 3, 2015 IP
  3. fappen

fappen Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to make money is hard work, hard work, hard work and patience.

I started to work on my internet business at the end of may (2014). I then had to way until July to see anything come into my PayPal account, and that was not even enough to pay for hosting.
    [​IMG]
    I hope that will help someone get motivated :)

fappen, May 4, 2015 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is such a stupid thread.... If you can make 20k quickly in 3 months then you have the ability to turn 100k+ a year. And if you can do it easily you probably have the realistic ability to make a million dollars.... And you thought someone would be able to help you on a forum? Just dumb.

NetStar, May 4, 2015 IP
  5. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Making money is easy if you have one of the following :
    • money
    • time
    • a good plan
    The best way is to have money, then you can test things out and pile money only into the right places. Its very difficult to make a killing from scratch if you have no idea how to do it.

dddougal, May 5, 2015 IP
  6. Techking

Techking Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do nothing .Just do uncommon things now .

Techking, May 5, 2015 IP
  7. m00d

m00d Member

Best Answers:
    Open up about 25 free adult hosting servers.

m00d, May 6, 2015 IP
  8. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    Learn how to earn money online and make some quick cash :)

Yosheena, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  9. blubloc.annm

blubloc.annm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to invest in some innovative projects in Kickstarter and crowdfund the projects where you can get maximum returns. Analyse well before making investment.

blubloc.annm, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  10. Flexster

Flexster Member

Best Answers:
    Here's a guaranteed method that will work and has worked for thousands of other newbies when they were just starting out. This can be done for free or you can invest like $50 to get everything up and running. find a decent info product that had a good epc buy it digest it then simplify it. What you're going to do is create a simplified report of that product to give away on your squeeze page. Go to fiverr and hire some to create you a squeeze page if you don't know how, you can also get the report written for around $20-$25 there also. Sign up for $1 trial aweber or free getresponse autoresponder account so you can build your list. Get an ecover created on fiverr also if you don't know how to create killer graphics, you want something attractive to entice subscribers. The product you created an small report about will be your OTO after your subscribers opt into your email list. You want to have your funnel with niche revelant offers it's good to have your autoresponded queued up for at least two weeks while you manage your list and look for other great offers.

Now depending if you want to build your list quickly, your best option would be to buy solo ads. It's plenty of solo ad buyers out there, but you want to do your due diligence and search for reputable sellers ones with testimonials and decent rates.... The slower option would be to do forum marketing(also could be outsourced for cheap places like (microworkers.com etc), clickbanking(free) then adswaps(free) places like safe-swaps.com to build your list. While you are doing the above 4 methods you are also making money from subscribers that were turned into buyers.

Now you can reinvest your funds to buy a couple (2-3) solo ad info products so you can learn the ins and out of the industry. Then start your solo ad service, their is a great demand for solo ads, with internet marketers everywhere trying to get traffic to their sites, products,coaching and services as well. Make sure you get reviews from your solobuyers. Selling solos you can earn at least $100+ per day. 1month= $3k..... 3months=$9k. plus the money you will be making on autopilot from forum marketing, clickbanking, aswaps and purchasing solo ads for your list. The commissions from affiliate products will be increasing as your list increases along with your new skills. So you can add another $3-$5k from commissions alone.

Now you've got some experience, What you want to do now is create your own info product, you can even use your results as a case study for this product, a easy step by step watch over my shoulder type product, for the thousands of newcomers coming online every single minute....

Product creator=authority, now your deep in the game, potential jv partners can contact you, affiliates will want to promote your products, you can even start a monthly coaching program which is even higher demand right now. Let's not forget you'll be making autopilot income already from the email list you've built up which will be 5 digits at this point if you learn from great products and implement each step. So that $20k for a new car will be within reach.....Don't forget youtube and google are your FREE friends, research like a mad scientist.......Go for it, become a bad a** you have nothing to lose!!!!

Flexster, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  11. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Start out with $100,000

Matthew Sayle, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  12. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    Matthew, I need targeted US, CA traffic. Please help! If this goes well, I'm willing to purchase more.

Yosheena, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  13. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    I don't sell traffic, I teach you how to drive it yourself in just 5 - 15 minutes.

Purchase the Fiverr gig and you will see :)

Matthew Sayle, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  14. CrazySmitty

CrazySmitty Member

Best Answers:
    Heh. I started to post a lengthy response but just realized the guy will never see it. This thread was started in December of 09 and the guy only had ever posted on here twice. Wonder how much money he made? Lol.

CrazySmitty, Jul 3, 2015 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  15. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    second message, silly question, obviously a kid who thinks can become a millionnaire watching a screen. Useless thread like many others now on DP

IG2010, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  16. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    Where's the fiverr gig?

Yosheena, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  17. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    I am now offering it for free :D
    Simply follow the link in my signature to join the Facebook group.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  18. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    Okay, I will join the group and follow the steps from there. Is that okay?

Yosheena, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  19. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Yes that's perfectly fine :)

Matthew Sayle, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  20. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is an old thread, instead of creating new topic related to this other members trying to post unrelated content that leads to spamming. I hope this thread will close.

KylieSweet, Jul 5, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.