1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i make 10 dollar per day with facebook?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by donsr, Mar 29, 2016.

1. donsr

donsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    idont know much about cpa

donsr, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  2. MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not just add a bunch of people, and then post links to websites you want traffic to every few hours or so? Post to groups too.

MurrayRothbard, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  3. Ashqiur R

Ashqiur R Member

Best Answers:
    You can marketing your own profile to promote their business. And close your group public post then make a rules when anyone want to publish their post they need some pay you.

Ashqiur R, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  4. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    As most people here said direct advertisement is the first way, but remember that those people would block you or even unfriend you for doing that and soon you might see drop in numbers. Also Facebook is cautious about these activities, meaning if you start doing that and one person reports you as an advertiser then your profile might get banned by FB. If you want to do that put them in review terms or a way that it seems it is coming from you rather than just blandly putting an add for all your friends to see. If my friends do that I immediately ignore them or delete them from my list.

Mehdi.b, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  5. IQdesigns

IQdesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Tee Spring campaigns work great on facebook.

IQdesigns, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  6. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    Convert all those followers into an email list, and then promote products to that list.

WebmasterPhil, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  7. btrust

btrust Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is what you should do to monetize your website: sign up to Adbounds, copy and paste a one-line link on your website. You automatically receive 70% of every click amount and 50% of each display amount which advertisers pay for their promotions, forever!

btrust, Apr 23, 2016 IP
  8. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well you can try all the methods given here by fellow members and you can try posting it as an ad of what you can deliver through your friends and groups on fiverr. I am sure if your gig is attractive and what people are looking for, they will buy your gig or services. There are many sites like fiverr, however I had good experience with fiverr site and earn quite a good amount of income from it.

China_girl, Apr 23, 2016 IP
  9. Fredi

Fredi Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you try Affiliate marketing? I suggest you to choose a product from clickbank and promote it on Facebook. You should choose a product which is offering high commission. So you don't have to make a lot of sell. If you can promote effectively on Facebook you would be able to make more than$10 per day. Do you have any idea about Facebook " Edge Rank"? "Edge Rank" determine how many users will see you post.

Fredi, May 4, 2016 IP