1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I locate a contact for this twitter?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Brahska, Aug 25, 2015.

Purchased a great domain for my site and now I would like the twitter handle to match it.
    The twitter handle hasn't been touched in a year,is there a whois type search for some ones twitter handle or maybe their youtube?

EDIT: Found his main twitter handle will contact him through that.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    Brahska, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  2. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    From what I've read in the past all you can really do is hope the account is registered using an email from your new domain. If so, re-create the email reset the PW and the account is yours.

Nick B., Aug 25, 2015 IP
  3. Brahska

Brahska Peon

Best Answers:
    Wish that was so but I highly doubt he had this domain, was a premium domain buy.

Brahska, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  4. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    Oh okay, I was under the impression that you had purchased an expired domain and were trying to acquire the Twitter account associated with it from the past. But I hope you end up with the account.

If not creating a new account is not the end of the World. I know the feeling and it may bother you a bit at first, but it won't even phase you after a week. Besides your profile name sticks out more than your handle so you can always add an underscore to the end of your handle.

The great thing about Twitter is that you are able to change all this at anytime as well.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    Nick B., Aug 25, 2015 IP
  5. Brahska

Brahska Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope, just gonna message the guy and cross my fingers. Thanks for the suggestion though, wouldn't of thought of that.

Brahska, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  6. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    Np, good luck.

Nick B., Aug 25, 2015 IP