1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I link Facebook to Google+?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Mr.Dog, Jan 13, 2015.

Hi,

I want to link my Facebook page with my Google+ account. So that whatever I post on Facebook shows up in Google+. Basically: Facebook >>> Google+ stream propagation.

I've read tonnes of articles about apps and I've seen videos on YouTube, but they're either outdated or I don't want to use external apps.

I just want to connect my two accounts simply. I don't understand why they don't create a simple option within the accounts so that everyone can do this easily.

Mr.Dog, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  2. Alex Toll

Alex Toll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there is no simple option within the networks. These are basically rival social networks (at least G+ tries to somehow compete with Facebook). They aren't just going to unite to share their audiences. Your only option at this time is a third party solution.

Alex Toll, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  3. Adrian235

Adrian235 Member

Best Answers:
    There is absolutely no automated tool to link Facebook to Google Plus. In fact, you cannot link any other social network to Google Plus automatically because Google did not release the API for that yet. However, you can use Hootsuite to share automatically on both Facebook and GPlus if that is something you would want to do. You can do the same with many networks, post the same message on all. HOWEVER, it is a really bad idea to have the same posts on all social media channels, even on 2. It pays to spend some time and create different pages for the site/brand that you promote. This is because, if I see the same content on both your Facebook and Google Plus, why should I follow both? I would only follow one. Diversifying the messages is much more effective!

Adrian235, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  4. Robin Dewar

Robin Dewar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For what it's worth, you can share to Google+ from Hootsuite via an RSS feed. If your site is a blog with an RSS feed then that's the easy way to handle this. Post your social ramblings on your website blog and then, once you've set up RSS syndication with Google+ through Hootsuite, Facebook (I like RSS Graffiti) and Twitter (Hootsuite/Ifttt) then those three will be synced.
    As far as posting on FB and it ending up automatically on G+... I believe there are ways to get an RSS feed from FB (don't quote me on that) but the thing to know there is that the links would end up pointing from Google + to Facebook, not the original link location that you entered into your FB post.

Robin Dewar, Jan 20, 2015 IP
    alex_d1 likes this.
  5. ChristopherCarman

ChristopherCarman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can stream Facebook to google plus, first of all you need to download get social anywhere app for this and install it.
    Now log in to your account, And Now you can update your Google+ account From Facebook or vice versa.

ChristopherCarman, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  6. Robert Coleman

Robert Coleman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    great information, really helpful. Thanks for sharing.

Robert Coleman, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  7. EDDesign

EDDesign Member

Best Answers:
    You can use https://ifttt.com/

is the best alternative

EDDesign, Mar 19, 2018 IP