1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i learn all the feature of adobe photoshop appliaction faster in less time ?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by solutioninfini, Jan 1, 2013.

I do'nt have much more idea in adobe photoshop, but i want to learn photoshop faster in less time.if you guys have any tricks plz help me . Thank You

solutioninfini, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  2. lanotdesign

lanotdesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey solutioninfini
    Sad to say but I don't think there is an easy/faster way to learn photoshop. I have been using photoshop professionally for over 5 years and I am still learning new things (specially with evolving features and new updates) But I do know that once you're fairly familiarized with the tools you may use shortcut keys to navigate easier. But only after you know the basics.

lanotdesign, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  3. bohed

bohed Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd agree with lanotdesign, there's no easy/fast way to learn photoshop (as well as other professional tools). I;'ve been with PS for like 7-8 years already and still do learn new tricks.
    The best way to learn it is to follow guides and video tutorials, since you learn on-the-go. I could give you links to my PDF guides which went pretty popular, but I am afraid it's against the rules here.
    Good luck!
    PS: once you love something - you'll learn pretty fast!

bohed, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  4. tvre1ease

tvre1ease Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is impossible. Learning adobe photoshop is very extensive, and it is very detailed. There is no quick way to learn adobe. Only the right way, which is to just put in work on the program over time in many different ways. Go on websites that offer faq's on certain parts of photoshop like shading, tools, using angles, texture deisgns and so on

tvre1ease, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  5. solutioninfini

solutioninfini Peon

Best Answers:
    how will i know all updates of PS

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    solutioninfini, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  6. magpie0322

magpie0322 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, There is a book which is called 'Photoshop Classroom in a Book' (CS1-6). This comes with a CD with lessons, which you download onto your computer. It's a great way to get started, and if you haven't got much money you can start on a old CS version ie CS3 which can be picked up pretty cheap.

magpie0322, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  7. ali_cruse

ali_cruse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    just watch tutor videos and do some projects to get the expertise.

ali_cruse, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  8. imondhk

imondhk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    photoshop learning is little bit difficult but you can practise it using video tutorials from lynda , youtube

imondhk, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  9. ali_cruse

ali_cruse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    adobe series is not a big deal... to learn.... if you really wants to learn it.... you will be the master of it... you just need to know about the tools initially and the top menu... but the layering concept is the key of sucess..... if you have a command at layering........ you are the boss........

once you learned photoshop ... you can easiy work on ... all other softwares of it.. like.... indesign,,, premier... after effect... etc.

ali_cruse, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  10. EpicDesignGuy

EpicDesignGuy Active Member

Best Answers:
    tbh for me, i went into the program with an image in my head, and i tried to make it, if i couldnt i would search up on google specifically, like "how to add a gloss effect in photoshop" or something like that. to be honest you cant really learn it quickly, you have to get used to it, you could try books.

EpicDesignGuy, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  11. _J2_

_J2_ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I recommend watching all the Youtube videos you can find on Photoshop (or anything, really). You'll find some really good teachers doing stuff you didn't even realize Photoshop can do.

That being said, the best way to really learn is by doing. Seeing someone do it helps you get an overview, but actually doing it is where you will start gaining proficiency.

Photoshop is really deep also, don't expect to master it in a week.

_J2_, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  12. TestingWhiz1

TestingWhiz1 Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is one of the best software used for designing process and I don't think that it can be learned within a week.

TestingWhiz1, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  13. Med Gfx

Med Gfx Member

Best Answers:
    I think the fastest way is by applying tutorials, search for tutorials that teach you how to edit photos,to creat a background,to creat a simple design as example not that bothering and boring tutorials that explain to you all the features in one tutorial with a boring way,so when you apply that tutorial you learn all the features in it with an easy way that you may not forget search and apply apply and apply that tutorial so you will be able to learn all the basics of photoshop in a good time ( not so fast but so effective) :)

Med Gfx, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  14. DiaBloX

DiaBloX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree in response
    Thank you

DiaBloX, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  15. skinet

skinet Active Member

Best Answers:
    well said Med GFX , i believe the more you practice ; errors ; fails the more lessons you gonna learn,
    good luck and enjoy

skinet, Mar 17, 2013 IP