1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I learn about SEO?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by David Garcia, Feb 2, 2015.

What is a good start for learning about SEO?

David Garcia, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  2. reynescabruner

reynescabruner Member

Best Answers:
    A good way start to do SEO is know your webpage first. Generate the appropriate keywords you need for your future content strategies.

reynescabruner, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  3. Rinku2013

Rinku2013 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Internet is the best source to know about seo. Keep browsing the internet and learn new thing about seo everyday. There isn't any specific curriculum for SEO as it keeps updating day by day.

Rinku2013, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  4. Nathan O.

Nathan O. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you should get out of this forum and go to the warrior forum. You will find everything you need to learn about seo, and much more.

Nathan O., Mar 19, 2015 IP
  5. AndresNeil

AndresNeil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can learn SEO from internet.There are lots of blog in SEO Such as search engine land, Search engine watch, Moz blog.com and many more. If you want to become a good SEO you must follow these blog updates.

AndresNeil, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  6. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    You can learn SEO by watching video tutorials. Also you can take help of Google. At the time of learning, if you are facing any problem then ask experts on different SEO related forums.

xendurinan, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  7. sahil rajpput

sahil rajpput Member

Best Answers:
    yes you can.. do it and learn about seo move on any new update algorithm Google. what you want ? that,s good blog seo related Moz blog.com

sahil rajpput, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  8. shaon99

shaon99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can watching youtube seo tutorial learn about seo. You Can see this tutorial

shaon99, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  9. liquidone

liquidone Member

Best Answers:
    Moz.com has some great tutorials
    seotraffichacks.com is pretty amazing. That have some really cutting edge information.
    trafficplanet.com has some good discussions
    warriorforum.com is ok. Your can purchase some decent WSO's on the subject.

And frankly if you just google "seo tutorials" your going to find lots of good free info.

Hope that helps

liquidone, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  10. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Learning seo on your own can be very hard. Theres a lot that goes into it with keyword research, backlinks, providing good content ect.. if anyone wants to learn about SEO PM me I know of a site that will show you how its done.

kb24, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  11. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I started out by reading. The first SEO book I've read was "Wiley:SEO Bible".
    I learn a lot from it, especially the most basic information in SEO, I really find them so important.
    Give it a try if you really want to learn you will be more willing to finish that book. :)

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  12. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there, I suggest, read free e-books online or read informative articles/blogs in reputable sites like copyblogger, moz, and hubspot. :) You might also familiarize yourself with the basic terms so you can understand it to the fullest. Just be patient and do lots of research. You may also read some of our blogs if you have time. Good luck on your SEO adventure! :)

13. ebizzme932

ebizzme932 Member

Best Answers:
    seo is big lesson and should get a master to coach

ebizzme932, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  14. Anjana Ratadiya

Anjana Ratadiya Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to start from basics. First Read Google Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide. Link: http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en//webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf
    Other Good resources are:
    Moz's The Beginners Guide to SEO : Link - https://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo
    Moz's Blog
    Search Engine Land
    Neil Patel's Blog: http://neilpatel.com/blog/ and http://www.quicksprout.com/blog/
    If you want to be updated with Google updates keep in touch with Google Webmaster Central Blog : Link - http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.in/
    SEO is the always growing concept. You need to be updated with new strategies and experiments. Be a good reader to learn SEO. May these resources will help you.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    Anjana Ratadiya, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  15. zeeshan125

zeeshan125 Member

Best Answers:
    If you are beginner then you should go to udemy.com and find some seo stuff free or paid( depends upon you). I recommend you to chose a free seo course first.. Learn some basics concepts of search engine optimization and then go for paid and advance level courses.. On the other hand you can use google youtube also.. First try to learn on page seo.

zeeshan125, Oct 28, 2015 IP