1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I invest $100 to get a good quick ROI?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by zl44, Dec 26, 2013.

1. tbtoyl

tbtoyl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good question.
    I found one good ebook that works a lot for me (to make some $$$). Ebook is mine so feel free to download it here => http://pastelink.me/dl/d39387 ... (link is safe, no refs and no ads)

tbtoyl, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  2. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would still invest $100 into bitcoins. Correct bitcoins is at $815 a coin right about now but you can buy smaller fractions of coins.

I been using bitcoins for a while now and always buying more bitcoins and only selling when high to buy more bitcoins.

With anyting there are risks but more and more vendors are taking bitcoins and I think this currency will not go anytime soon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/btcrobot/

Ntech25, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  3. alex_e

alex_e Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could a reseller?

alex_e, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  4. Sean DeSilva

Sean DeSilva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When money is in short supply, turn to your other major resource, time. Invest your time in researching the issues that are right for making a blog about. Put more time into finding other people in the industry who you could submit guest content to. make a name for yourself on blogs and forums you find.

When you start thinking about building a business in a low-cost, guerrilla marketing approach, I think your possibilities will open up way beyond $100 worth of potential.

Sean DeSilva, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  5. bluewaveseo

bluewaveseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would pick a service that I could offer on freelance sites and advertise on them for free. save your
    $100 until you get a few jobs finished and then expand from there.

bluewaveseo, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  6. muxor

muxor Peon

Best Answers:
    I would honestly find a bank savings account to put that money in first. So while you think, you actually have your money growing for you. Then, you might find a few investment blogs to read in addition to reading investment books. There are tons out there and a lot of them repeat the same information which should make it is for you to pick out the important ideas.

Cheers.

muxor, Jan 26, 2014 IP