1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i Increase the Pr of website?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by amitwebguru, Dec 24, 2012.

we have a domian which is 3 year old and this is a webdesigning compnay and we have lot of backlinks from our clients website. but our pr is 1 and also it is not coming in google search, plz. help what should i do?

amitwebguru, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  2. sweetdreamFac

sweetdreamFac Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there mate,
    If you are having a little trouble with that you can actually ask for help. I will suggest someone who is willing to listen to your and answer your queries.
    He's available via skype and he can give you a free consultation. Why don't you try sometime. His ID is sreeharshasp. I hope your questions will be answered.

sweetdreamFac, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  3. redchillies

redchillies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Increase the traffic on your site you have to do social media optimization activities in social networking sites like Facebook,Linkedin,Twitter.

redchillies, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  4. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    for getting more presence on Google. You have to build dofollow and nofollow backlinks.

OSSEO, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  5. emersonkelly

emersonkelly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do Social Media Optimization to your website to increase your presence on Google.

emersonkelly, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  6. Michel11

Michel11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can build SMO to increase your traffic, and quality content submission...

Michel11, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  7. VideoWhisper.com

VideoWhisper.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Get quality backlinks.
    If you get some high pr pages to link to your site then you will get pr on your site.
    How to do that? In example by writing content and commenting on blogs and forums that allow signature/backlinks. Also you can link exchange with other relevant pages (later when you have some link popularity yourself to give back) and buy links on relevant sites.

VideoWhisper.com, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  8. trafficmaker

trafficmaker Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want traffic pm me

trafficmaker, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  9. 71paglababa

71paglababa Banned

Best Answers:
    You need to understand GOOGLE ,
    If those link are nofollow then it can help you to get higher PR .

I think i am lucky because i have a site with PR4 and when it was ranked then it was 2 month OLD (Only). Also I have a PR5 Blog , So if you need some paid service then you may Send me a PM. :)

71paglababa, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  10. norman grey

norman grey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm sure most of the backlinks you have are from low quality sites. Maybe some of them are already delisted by Google. Anyway, if you want to increase your PR, make sure to have only unique good quality content on your site and backlinks from good quality sites.

norman grey, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  11. richardjohnson8250

richardjohnson8250 Peon

Best Answers:
    According to me increase your quality back links and use quality content.

richardjohnson8250, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  12. Eddiesharpp

Eddiesharpp Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase PR of your website, then first you have to join forums and do live conversation and places your signature in that forum. Directory submission is also one of the best option to get high PR of your website. Create unique article and published in good websites.

Eddiesharpp, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  13. Bigbash

Bigbash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well back linking and bookmarking could help you.

Bigbash, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  14. positivetajul

positivetajul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The traffic to a website depends on proper seo tasks. I think your website has not been done proper seo. If you fail to do seo for your website, then your website will be a sail wither a sailor.

You had better get both seo such as on-page optimization and off-page optimization done perfectly with the help of a seo expert. You can hire seo experts from odesk, elance, getafreelancer, getacoder, Vworker.

I strongly believe that you will be able find some seo expert for performing your website seo.

Best of luck.

positivetajul, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  15. honestvarun

honestvarun Peon

Best Answers:
    If your domain is 3 years old and you have not redesign your website then first revamp your website. Put more unique content and do get quality backlinks by doing SMO and SEO activities on sites having high PR than that of yours.

honestvarun, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  16. popup55

popup55 Member

Best Answers:
    Building backlinks to the sites which have similar niche as you is the easiest way to get your pr higher.

popup55, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  17. markstev

markstev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Page Rank increase is directly depends upon the quality and number of back links you have pointing to your website and majorly depends upon the quality of the website. We are currently promoting a Website and in last PR update in November, it got 3 PR as we have submitted links on a HIGH PR website.

If you have any associate/client website who has 4 PR then submit your website link on home page of that website and your website PR will be increased on the next PR update.

PR value you ll get from that website directly depends upon the number of outbound links on that website. Less number of outbound links are there the higher PR value will be passed on to your website.

And most important, you'll get PR value from the Page which has some PR value. e.g. If you submit a link on a website has 5 PR but link submitted on a page that has 0 PR will not pass any PR value.

On the next update that 5 PR website page may get PR update and after that on another PR update, you'll get benefit from that page link.

Need any help in increasing PR of the website, hire SEO Experts of IT By Design in order to increase the page rank and top 10 rank in Google.

markstev, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  18. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    >blog posting
    >directory building
    >register good names related to the keywords of your website

# Having good domain names like upload image is good for example for your website as most probably your website will go on the first page at search engine like Google and Yahoo.
    Common extensions should be .com and .net however many people reg free names like in tl.my to increase traffic to their website from search engine.
    This is because its free and a lot of good names are available and also gets listed in Yahoo and Google quickly.
    I heard the TL.MY Admin blog also does SEO works like directory submission to support his free website. Great fellow!!

war_machine, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  19. gladiator27

gladiator27 Member

Best Answers:
    Is your site showing up on other search Engines like Yahoo or Bing? Try to submit it to link directories. This has always worked for me. It is easy and cheap.

gladiator27, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  20. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Easy loading of website page is very important because visitor is always in hurry, you can't generate more traffic with this, So first of all try to remove the extra load from the page with proper navigation on the website, it is easy for Robots to crawl your webpages.

Promote your website with all promtional tactics for more backlinks for website.

spider_web, Jan 15, 2013 IP