1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I increase organic reach in GROUPS paying ?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Nelson Teixeira, May 4, 2022.

Hello. I got a FB group with 640 members. Yet my post reach only 20-25 persons. Is there any way I can reach more people by paying for it ? Please note that it's a group, not a page.

I have searched a lot in internet on how to do this, but most pages only git tips to increase reach by engagement. I just want a raw method to send a publication to all.

Nelson Teixeira, May 4, 2022 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you want paid traffic then use facebook ads .Do some research on how to build facebook ads etc

Spartan14, May 4, 2022 IP
  3. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are two ways that I know.
    1st one is if it's your group you can give more exposure to important post by pinning it on top.
    2nd is to make your group more interesting for the people in it so they will interact more (posts to be more educative or entertaining to keep them returning more often).
    Facebook decreased the number of notifications a few years back so Zuckerberg can save more money on servers costs :)
    The last info I read about it was: "Only 25% of your participants in the group might get notification about a new post."

Last edited: May 5, 2022
    Deos, May 4, 2022 IP
  4. Nelson Teixeira

Nelson Teixeira Member

Best Answers:
    So I can only create ads that will increase post's exposure. There is no option to pay to reach a larger number of people on the group. Is that it ?

Nelson Teixeira, May 5, 2022 IP
  5. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes (as a paid option) because it's a group it's not a page.
    As a free option, there are many ways to grow your group organically.

Deos, May 5, 2022 IP
  6. annaalford

annaalford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no simple answer, as Facebook's algorithm for what shows up in a user's News Feed is constantly changing. However, here are a few tips to help increase the organic reach of your posts in Facebook Groups:

-Post interesting and valuable content that will be of interest to Group members.
    -Engage with Group members by commenting on their posts and answering their questions.
    -Tag other Group members in your posts, and encourage them to tag others as well. This will help increase the reach of your posts.
    -Share photos and videos, as they tend to get more engagement than text-only posts.
    -Make use of Facebook's built-in features, such as polls and question stickers

annaalford, May 10, 2022 IP
  7. SEOWorkStation

SEOWorkStation Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    By creating high-quality content that is relevant to the group members, you may be able to increase organic reach.

Another way to increase organic reach is by using Facebook's paid advertising options to promote your posts. This will allow you to target a specific audience with your content and ensure that it is seen by as many people as possible.

Finally, make sure that you are regularly interacting with group members and engaging them in discussion. This will help to build trust and loyalty among group members, which can also lead to increased organic reach.

SEOWorkStation, May 10, 2022 IP