1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I increase my Twitter Followers?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by carhireindia, Feb 7, 2012.

1. liquidwebBret

liquidwebBret Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you using the twitter account for business or just personal use? I've seen business run contests etc. on their twitter feeds to gain a huge following.

liquidwebBret, May 7, 2013 IP
  2. anthonywinfrey121

anthonywinfrey121 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found the easiest way as addmefast or youlikehits add your site on these social network tools and earn points for spending them for your posts and you'll get followers for your sites very easily.

anthonywinfrey121, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  3. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its so difficult to find a tool that increases twitter followers, as there are many scammers they use these tools to get your account's password. I'd suggest you to try buying twitter followers, you can try SEOclerks, there are many freelancers on this website providing twitter followers at a cheap rate.

lukeSwenson, May 10, 2014 IP
  4. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you to do the organic way such as regularly update/tweet and adding hashtags to engage some conversations and then with this you would get some followers and also share your Twitter profile on social media websites such as your personal facebook profile and your fan page if you have one, and share it in some groups if you have any on Facebook.

Share it on Google+ as well and leave a wall post on Facebook asking your friends if they have Twitter to follow you and do the same with other social media that you have account on. This would make your twitter profile to look better because if you get so many followers with so little tweets then people would think something is up. I cannot stand any Twitter profiles has so many followers without doing anything to earn these followers. That is my own opinion though, some of other people may have different opinion than mine.

Not only sharing your Twitter profile on social media, share it in your signature and your profile on some community and use your Twitter profile as a signature such as E-mail and if you are writing a comment somewhere or such like this example:
    That's just a example of what you can do as your signature when writing a comment or responding to something like on Yahoo Answer, Email and others.

Joshie, May 10, 2014 IP
  5. KKRajpoot

KKRajpoot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Follow Unfollow And Unique engaging Posts Simple as that

KKRajpoot, May 10, 2014 IP
  6. Dabook

Dabook Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey I have 120 followers in 2 days. PM me I can teach you how for free.

Dabook, May 11, 2014 IP
  7. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality content, regular tweets...

Sam42, May 13, 2014 IP
  8. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Use social exchange websites. Like addmefast. And if you need actual followers you need to do social media marketing properly.

Henry Calvin, May 14, 2014 IP
  9. tulipweb

tulipweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Using tools will not make any sense when you want real followers, manual followup from niche related people will give you better exposure. your tweets should be interesting and if possible add some contributing links where from people can get required information.
    there are few follow-back groups around twitter where from you can easily find people with genuine account, you should start searching for popular people in your industry and there will be loads of followers you will get by joining the conversion and it works well as you get rid of fake followers.

tulipweb, May 14, 2014 IP
  10. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. twiends.com
    2. getmorefollowers.biz
    3. newfollowers.me
    4. followersite.com

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, May 14, 2014 IP