1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i increase CPC for music site?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by SpanJR, Dec 29, 2016.

I have a music site for a singer, all traffic comes from facebook.
    I know i don't have to expect big since fb traffic gives low cpc in adsense but id like to know what keywords pay on music industry so i can create posts related to them.
    I have done my research and there is not much information on the web about this category.
    [​IMG]
    The cpc in not so good for some countries, it comes and goes at around 0.2 for to countries, for example for uk it goes from 0.1 to 0.2 on rare cases. Same for others.
    This cpc is not really bad but i am looking to increase it, maybe someone can help me out on this.
    Thank you very much

SpanJR, Dec 29, 2016 IP
  2. Ckrismoney

Ckrismoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try writing about the most popular artist, keywords for songs are going to bring up YouTube, iTunes, Google play, and sites like that. But the name of music artists that are popular, and song lyrics are most likely your best bet for getting search engine traffic. Search engine traffic has the highest ctr. Put images of the artist in the post and tag the image, that worked great for my cpc.

I'm not sure what singer your site is about but try writing about more than one and add images even if they are wallpapers. Google shows ads based on sites people have visited, so if search traffic gets to your site your cpc will vary according to the type of sites and searches they have done.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    Ckrismoney, Jan 1, 2017 IP
  3. Mrenal Kanti Ray

Mrenal Kanti Ray Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is the Tips for increase CPC

Some tips are helps that are

1. Website niche
    2. Focus Keyword
    3. Don not add more than 3 ads on your website
    4. Image and text ads
    5. Performance of Google adsense ads
    6. Increase your page rank
    7. Targeted audience

Mrenal Kanti Ray, Jan 1, 2017 IP
  4. Theo Cecev

Theo Cecev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can help you out to see which longtail keywords you can rank for, but I can't really find em if I don't know what you are already trying to rank for, and what type of music your website is about. If you can, share enough info where we can help out (but still don't share what you are doing exactly)

Theo Cecev, Jan 6, 2017 IP